Budz' Dreams in Coco

Swogs canopy records. As that hygrometer is going in a jar. At least temporary.

Swog, twords end of her day.

3 Likes

Swog today. You can see the minor heat damage from the 90s on graph. But as this tent has less intake protection. I let it get it into the 90s for an hour ish during prime conditions outside like tonight. This kills most airborne breeding colonies that cannabis is susceptible to. WPM especially.

She’s getting frosty tho.

4 Likes

All 4 Cali girls have germ’d.

2 Likes

With coco I can just lightly brush away the surface untill I find the seed. Then by size and orientation I can tell whether it has germed or not. Since they all started tap root vert. When they germ and it comes out they throw themselves ~45°. Besides looking bigger since split. I didn’t expose any taproots to light doing this.

1 Like

Wow :ok_hand: thanks 4 that info

1 Like

This is by far the best smoke I’ve ever had any part of growing. (First blue dream) Lol. It’s just odd how fast it did finish. Its monster seems stalled? Maybe.
Choco mother strong as always

Let’s try something here. I’ve exposed all seeds… barely. I expect positive results

3 Likes

Two sprouts.

4 Likes

nice. happy birthday little sprouts. i have my devil number 6 that should be sprouting today too. i could see the bend in the stem as its poking out

2 Likes

I rechecked. One seed still hadn’t split. Has germed. Seems to be having trouble breaking the shell.

1 Like

Dropped one ILGM swog. Purple. And one Chocolope x slh(probably?). Chocolope x uknown of three but most likely slh. Gray. (They look blue and silver with the blurple)

So yes. I’m growing one of my own feminized seeds (gray).

3 Likes

Swog. Staying frosty.

4 Likes

Blue Dream

3 Likes

Swog got a light trim. Sticky sticky. Should’ve worn gloves.

4 Likes

Here’s the 4. I let the two Cali girl dry out too much. Got a third one down for shingles. So here in the back we got two California Dreams, front left Skywalker OG. Front right Chocolope x SLH(?Prob)

3 Likes

Swog

4 Likes

They are up to ~5L a day now. 1.3-1.5 gallon a day each.

2 Likes

To keep her in the tent when watering. Lol.

3 Likes

Blue Dream glamor shots. Mostly pulled from videos.

3 Likes

Added 5 chocolope clones. First time in coco. Should be easier.

2 Likes