Budz' Dreams in Coco

For me it’s control. While I like the ability of soil to buffer some mistakes. It opens the door for other problems that outweigh having to pH water and water more frequently. Soil attracts much more pests and watering is dependent on plant intake. With coco and jacks you water with feed everyday regardless basically. It’s much more straight forward.

1 Like

Today’s jacks mix. No pH up added. Just tap water used to balance like I learned from @Hellraiser

Mine was about ,1/7th to get there.

4 Likes

4 Likes

Looking good!

2 Likes

Roots have reached the bottoms, I want them to spread a little more before xplant. If it was soil I’d do it now. Coco so soft.

4 Likes

May aswell get ready

Leaves half a brick.

4 Likes

1ml per gal of tribus (using bloom throughout)also added to this expansion and transplant soak. Kind of fell apart on me but I think all the rhizo will prevent most if not all shock possibly caused.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07D6TPNVY?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B003STB5N6/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_glt_fabc_SCD79RTHKPMBR5CYQK3E

All the tribus are rhizo too.

5 Likes

New raiser going in the spider farmer once big girl finishes. The one in there currently isn’t long enough or high enough. Can go in here. Help prevent these messes.

3 Likes

Watch out with the mykos from Amazon it doesn’t have the expiration date I contacted extreme gardening mykos ,myself they said Amazon was not an approved seller so they don’t know what the issue with their bags not having dates is so I quit using it myself will buy the product elsewhere just my take on it if they’re not s approved seller shouldn’t be selling it :thinking:

@Roger.Tests asked us to start linking the products to Amazon. Whether you buy them there or not is up to you. but if you buy it from a link here, the forum gets ad revenue for it. Plus it shows you the precise products I’m using. I find Amazon largely overpriced on most things. These were easy to link. Since I ordered both from Amazon. Both have good exp dates.

Btw if you ripped across the top and tossed it. You tossed the date. Amazon buys stuff at surplus from anyone they can at a steal. Then put stuff up for people like you and me on a warehouse list. Then we can compete for setting our own prices or driving up the market together. Since it’s a set a price from the Amazon warehouse and you’re profit is what you can gain off that. You can see how this can quickly lead to price gouging. And the whole scheme there for entrepreneur labor is really easy. Amazon packs and ships it for you even. From when you buy it, till it’s sold. It never leaves their warehouse. This… this is why I despise Amazon. A lot of stuff they sell is close to market values. But some stuff just goes wild. Runs amuk. I even have the Amazon account that let’s you do that. Not hard. Just gotta poke around Amazon

Just thought I’d let people know happened to me twice and returned one bag same bag same problem you got the same size bag from a reputable shop in town all labeling was correct and a better price a lot better price don’t get me wrong I do still use Amazon but I try not to

I feel like you may have overlooked it. It’s literally melted into the top part of the seal. No ink. Mines long been ripped off but found an image on Google.

But very possible someone’s imitating one of the cheapest inoculants on the market. Just think they’d aim higher.

2 Likes

Since it’s Amazon. I can link it surely. But here.

Put her in dark. Cuz I found a baby seed. She was close enough. So the coco are going in! Still on veg cycle. But better tent/light.

4 Likes

Not bad for 3 days. The one had a little transplant shock when she was dumped. Don’t think it happened again this time. One on the left definitely no shock. Since the moon is waning its the best time to grow roots. It’s gravity.

6 Likes

I will take clones of each. But the way it’s looking I may have hit the pheno jackpot again already with the one on the left. Wish I didn’t dump the other early on. Only time will tell. Two hours difference from above.

Noticeable. Jacks full str. 2ml tribus. Ph adjusted with well water (ph up).

4 Likes

6 Likes

They look happy and healthy!

1 Like

Looks like they may be getting slammed a bit. Gonna raise light. *Did raise light.

3 Likes

Nope. Was environmental. Yes light falls under that. But since the regular, dialed in, ventilation system is back in place. Color and growth rate back to as expected. They just had to be slowed down while last harvest got bellow 70% rh. Tells me I need another fan just for drying in the veg tent. The veg tent is ill equipped to dry in it’s own. Requires the main inline that controls both flower tents shared…

3 Likes