Budz' Dreams in Coco

Imma blow these numbers up. Since I’m sure no one noticed. Let’s say you double them with slight alterations, which I’ve been doing the whole time anyway. They mean very little anyways but look somewhat close and we get…
… Definitely not not working

Not following :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

Play them some cypress hill or something :joy::rofl:

2 Likes

ha ha “I WANT TO GET HIGHHHHHHH”. SOOO HIGHHHHHH”

1 Like

3 Likes

2 Likes

It’s going to be another creature from the deep!

1 Like

Didn’t like the way it looked. Gave a small push and she broke. Oh well. Cut down fresh and sealed (brushed on pruning sealer), removed one side of under. Other side will take over as the cola.

Don’t think it’s gonna affect yield much.

1 Like

The pruning seal sunk in about 1/8th inch. So hit with putty since the center was still open. Putty will only touch the seal.

1 Like

3:52pm. Moving into the “night time” cold.

1 Like

Wow. I just now realized why my pictures where coming out crap. I was on 1:1… For atleast last 3 days… fml. Wtf am I doing? Backpedaling?

I knew that maafk was way dirtier than that. Lol.

Down to 66 in Skywalker already. Central set at 68.

1 Like

Skywalker got a cut.

2 Likes

No I’ve done that a few times while watering actually lol she will be fine. They look good!

1 Like

Which one? The upper break? When I say a plant got a cut I mean a hair cut. No one from Tennessee says hair cut. It’s just a cut.
@ConcreteBudz

If it’s not that. Then I’m fascinated at how you are watering. That you’d be knocking off top colas. Lol

1 Like

Lol :laughing: I had her pulled out the stealth box 🥷 and was reaching around one to another like an idiot and snapped a cola. Ahhh I know a kid from Tennessee. That’s actually what we called him was “Tennessee” he had it Tatted in huge letters down his forearm lmfao :joy:

1 Like

I had the same nickname in college. Never got a tattoo though. Figured all my scars where enough distinguishing for the govt. Considering my left bicep was once severed. Arms are noticably different. Left bicep looks :camel: instead of a :dromedary_camel:. Went to college in MN

1 Like

Oh wow yeah I bet I met a guy who tore his bicep and it had a wicked hump in it too. That’s gnarly I don’t even want to imagine what that felt like!

1 Like

Didn’t really feel it. Felt it the next day though when the plastic surgeon reattached it because the hospital nurses said if I could curl my arm it couldn’t be severed. Yet I did and it was. As the plastic surgeon reattached it with nothing but numbing agent and a hydro 10. I got to watch. Was sitting upright in a chair. Fun day. Anyway. Because I worked out so much at the time. The other muscles where able to curl my arm. So by the next it was also curled up in arm and he pulled out 8 blood clots from where the hospital packed up my 2" hole in the arm. Lol. I was broadsided on a bicycle by a car doing 60. My bike flew over an oncoming truck quarter block away. He was speeding. I blew a stop sign. It was deemed equal fault.

1 Like

Thinking I’ll monster crop the left one. After looking at others blue dreams it does seem a little different. And when pushing the fan leaves down today it smelled just like I remember. One on the right does not. Very different phenos.

All the button pics are left one. Right side one is growing more like its sativa dominance would suggest.

2 Likes

To today’s feed (3.33 gallons) I added 6ml tribus, 3 tsp silica blast and 9ml signal. Had to adjust, before tribus with 1.5ml of phosphoric acid (down). Extras brought me up to 6.2. So I dropped it to 5.8.

Skywalker looks happy.

Centers are coming up. Also had some roots exposed on top. Never did my normal backfill. Keep forgetting to order more coco so now she has a top layer of my reused soil. Which does make for a good mulch. Because it’s full of dead roots.

4 Likes