Budz attempts at clones

She really was not digging that spectrum, just had to re watch a video to fix that. There. Now she looks happy.

green light important

2 Likes

Forgot I even had this laying around, hospital auction, usable hose with it. Plus I have hozes and lines of all sizes anyway. Mostly fuel…

1 Like

Always toys I forget about, most of them I never did intend to play with tho. Just flip for a quick buck. Paid $1 or nothing for it. It was attached to the nurses station we paid like nothing for too. ($600 new)

Left a light on in the room with the tent open. Guess she wanted to wake up before the lights. Stretched herself. Not as bad as I intitally thought, since the stretchers are first to get cloned or pruned. So I don’t gotta see the damage of my failed pinch. Lol.

1 Like

Amazon pissed me off. Not hard. Canceled everything. Lol. I usually only buy stuff on amazon if I can get a gift card for leaving a review or something additional free. Yeah, my Amazon review can be bought, is bought. But that’s Amazon. Anyway. So now I’ve looked into different routes. Should be more interesting this way. Gonna test out all natural methods instead. Just seems more natural (hah) to me anyway. as I mentioned above. I don’t want to mess with hydro on any scale really. Innert medium maybe, I’m just so forgetful. Soil is friend.

Oh and the second FiM missed too. Well… F***, I missed. Twice. Lol. She’s topped, pinched too much. So two grow in its place, as expected.

She unphased by it though. Humidity hit way high this morning, was asleep. Some droop from that but she’s a bush already.

1 Like

Starting with honey tea. Purified water 2c, tbsp honey added right at the start of boil and turned off. Got a week to use it. Nothing I want to pull off the plant yet though. Will see later.

To try the apple cider vinegar I’ll do 2ml to a bottle of water. A bottle is 16.9 oz, in 16 you’d put 1.87. was just the quickest easiest math. Without trying to measure .375 tsp. Because 3/8. But .375 tsp would round up to 1.88 ml. So 2ml to a regular bottle of watter is general ballpark, little stronger. Where I’ll start with that. To be real simple in taking it to the metric system. 2mL per .5L

1 Like

Really want to play around on this one. Why when they shipped over 24 hours after I asked to cancel what I didn’t want. I cancelled the rest knowing it was coming from the Amazon warehouse and would be canceled immediately. Others were sellers on Amazon. So Amazon gets no business for not monitoring their sellers better, the sellers get $12 and products will find a use eventually. Not gonna waste the time over it. I’ve been in so many fights with amazon customer relations over the years I’m sure someone there knows my email by now. Never have those troubles with ebay, because people sell on ebay, not ebay. Anyway. If I got the bubbleponics thing and it worked well, that would’ve defeated the purpose of making this thread. Would only be one test/attempt. Going for that plural. Any other home remedies anyone’s afraid to try and wants to see let me know. Not sure if I’ll entertain aspirin. I know what aspirin does for cut flowers, could work. But I avoid man made medicines

Do yourself a favor and buy some rapid rooters or rock wool cubes, a seedling dome. Clean blade straight into cube, no root gel or gimmickry. If your environment is right, roots in 5-10 days.

Buying a turbo cloner was the worst thing I ever did.

Cut the upper 4 fan leaves. Was time.

1 Like

The set up. Testing a little first. Cuttings going in soon.

Screenshot_20210508-141357_Gallery

1 Like

Here are the first four. Cut then dipped in the honey solution. Cut to where.

1 Like

Built a propagation table. Random crap laying around.

Waist height. Base version. There are already popouts on the front to add electrical sockets there.

2 Likes

Little over 24 hours later. They all look happy. Not bad for first attempt with cannabis and only honey and water. $0 spent.

4 Likes

Cleaned some soil of branches and larger objects that would hinder fresh roots. For solo cups and future clone cubes. I’m using one of the whisky ice cube trays for rooting if you can’t tell. The 1.5/1.5 squares. Just seemed perfect to me, wasn’t using it. Prefer the large rounds when I’m sipping. This is optional, but you can see how they could pose a problem for young roots.

Doesn’t look like much. But that would fill 10 16oz cups. Only have two of those black containers, which are 10 gallon. One the mother is in that I drilled holes around the bottom and small small holes in spiraled lines half way up. I know some like their mothers small and bushy, I don’t intend to keep this mother long enough to have to trim rootball and resoil. Just to see what it takes it takes to get a perpetual grow working then that 4x4 will be upgraded to flowering with lights I have on hand and my SF2000. Didn’t use lights on hand to begin because I didn’t understand the requirements enough to humor it. But now I do, will be much more economical for me to create my own light. Nothing has ever been “normal” in my life, always surrounded by excess “crap”. Not like a hoarder, almost all things industrial, useful to someone. Which is pretty much my only source of income besides investments at the moment. I do okay, haven’t put the tractor up for sale yet. Lol.

1 Like

Might need to consider shorter clones or higher cover in the future. One hitting the top as of right now check. Got it down a little.

White powder is DE, always keep it close in my area. Come mid summer it’s lord of the flies here.
Like more flies than I thought possible to be around in a clean area. No where for the flies to propagate on the property, except thr stream 2 acres away. Still an ungodly amount of flies. Low farm lands.

1 Like

Today. Might pull one in a bit to see progress, only need the two most similair for this project/test

1 Like

Culled one, kept other three. Pruned the large leaves I left. Dome has been off 14 hours now. I’d call that a success. Topped the mother again, she may go straight into flower with one of these first generation replacing her. Probably.

1 Like

Thinned her out.

1 Like

The clones are doing great, no longer going with perpetual since I let the mother become so tasty looking. She will go into flower once it’s empty, with one of the first gens becoming the new mother. So this ends the documentation for that. I don’t feel my documentation will help beyond what is already available here, so since I don’t need it personally, it will cease. All of this really is easy, there’s no reason to watch my progress when so many others have better.

2 Likes