Budwash Need some opinions

Here you go

8 Likes

I’m new to growing so am trying all the “new” ideas. I washed my first harvest. 5 gallon of water with 1 cup hydrogen peroxide. Then swished them around in clean cool water. After they dries a little did a trim, and then hung them in dark place with fan circulating, not directly on the buds. I’ve been told is was a very tasty very smooth smoke. White Widow Auto tested at 11.3 THC 4.3 CBD

2 Likes

Thanks man
Ger

1 Like

Thanks for all the information on Budwashing, after seeing what came from deep inside the Buds was shocking to me, There are things you don’t see during the grow very nasty things that obviously I smoked throughout the year’s :+1:

1 Like

Great info. Thank you. I never saw this done before but was wondering after seeing all the worm :poop: and dust etc on my buds.

In 1980 I was hiking in Hana Maui and I came across a cow field and there was cow poo everywhere. I looked at it and they all had shrooms so I picked a huge bag full. I got so sick of them after a week I gave them to a couple of shroomers I knew, they grow right out of the patties you have to wash them off. Nothing else grows out of cow patties.

1 Like

You Know Shrooms, I will eat one once in a while, but they make me feel sick on my stomach the next day, most definitely make you Trip out, if the weather conditions are right, moist and humid I can find the magic Mushrooms grow directly in the cow crapp

I havent had a shroom in 30 years, I dont even smoke anymore I grow for fun I think Im going to get 3 pounds of bud. have to find somewhere to donate some. I do make canna butter and then cookies. I do a little bit of cookies
:-}

2 Likes

I understand, I don’t smoke weed as much as I did back in High school, always got those baggies full of seeds, so I grew weed from them, pretty amazing how you still was able to get Stoned, even with all the seeds, I can agree seeds take away from the amount of weed you harvest, but as far as being potent I’m not sure, because seedy or not I was very stoned, but Growing becomes something that is fun and habit forming, weed doesn’t really taste bad raw either, it’s kinda spicey and sweet, just don’t eat a pile of raw weed its hard to digest

well Nip you sound about my age 67 yes I used to smoke alot of weed I dealt it too to help supply my habit. But 4 years ago I grew 7 plants let 2 go to seed and I didnt notice a difference in the quality just the amount. This year I sent away for some seeds, first time, and Im trying to isolate certain plants branches for seeds. I only have one small male so its not real easy.
BTW Im in Norcal and its 114 today! My plants are flowering so I have to keep an eye on them they dont overheat

1 Like

Happy Growing, hope you have a great harvest! I’m in South Carolina USA, it’s been a scorcher this year, 100 degrees with a heat index of 105 ! I’m just finished a harvest of Indica, Kush and Super Skunk, Nice Fat Buds, I have 2 Amnesia Haze left, then I’m done until March

3 Likes

Wow! Thats one hell of a looking bud. Must be auto. Looks like white widow.
Did you get the seeds from ILGM? Mine is my largest crop Ive ever done. 11 plants in 15 gall pots & 2 in the ground plus 6 autos. Ive had to top all of them 4 times as they were growing so tall. My 1 neighbor is a local cop. It is legal to grow here up to 6 plants. Dont know what Im going to do with all of it. Give it away somewhere. I was thinking cancer patients who cant afford it but could use it.
i just ordered a microscope Im going to try to take some pics with it if it works I’ll send a couple.
Anyway keep on growin
DR

2 Likes

It’s ILGM outdoor mix, Super Skunk, OG Kush and Amnesia Haze, very good seeds! I’m very pleased and will continue to do business with ILGM, I live in the South and we had a very hot summer, The plant’s became Huge, I really did a basic grow nothing special, used Humboldt Flower Shield early on, Fox Farms trio Nukes, Batco potting soil, dug holes and went straight into the ground, used some Captain Jack’s later on for stink bug’s,

High,
That is a great idea. I think I will have more than enough to share. How do you go about doing that? I topped and fimmed four times too here in Michigan. They still are 8 footers. Legal here too so I am good so far but I will have way more than enough to share.
Thanks
Ger

1 Like

Sounds like you already have birthday/Christmas presents taken care of. :grin:

1 Like

Yes Santa done came here Dressed like a Hippie :sunglasses:

1 Like

All I know is after spending time on this site, seeing everyone’s fruits of labor, I can say I have a severe case of canna-envy. This site is like a doctorate level classroom, with many professors to interact with. Great community.

6 Likes

High,
AGREED!
Ger

2 Likes

If you try to advertise anything about weed on CL they will delete it. I just put a pic on CL last week no words just to test it and they deleted it after a couple of days so I thought I would put it in Free stuff with an ad that i WILL GIVE IT TO CANCER PATIENTS. iF THEY DELETE IT iM GOING TO TRY TO CONTACT THEM AND ASK WHY WHEN IM GIVING IT AWAY TO CANCER PATIENTS. NOT SURE WHAT ELSE TO DO WITH IT.