Buds to early in season

I’m doing my 1st grow for a while now been slack :roll_eyes:Anyway had a nice girl outside though the winter :snowflake:️ so I’ve got her coimg back into veg and I’ve done some clones off her but I’m worried that she might be arto flowering plant and worried she’s going to go back into bud to soon and not veg the full season

If autoflower, nothing you can do. If photoperiod strain, set up some strong security light pointed at it and go turn them on for 15 minutes in the middle of the night. That will disrupt the flowering hormone production and force it back into veg.

That may work or it may stress it into hermie…
I think I would just let it finish, its too far into flower…

Cheers man we will see what happens

If it’s auto flower it will Finish with as little as six hours of light a day Their light schedule is nothing like a feminized or normal seed so if it is an auto flower they do not go back into veg but she looks good

Thanks man that helps a lot because i took all the top buds off that were ready and left the lil tips that haven’t seen much light and few weeks later she’s going back into veg so now i know that she will do full veg period and I’ve done few clones off her happy days :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:! Its so hard getting a good strain here in Australia :australia:! I got give that seed have no idea what it is but it smokes wicked Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading…

Was wicked smoke :dash: can’t wait for it to boom properly I’ll keep yous updated