Buds have a funky ass smell. Doesn’t smell like cannabis

Going on week 3.5 of flower. Buds are starting to have a ass smell. The stem smells like cannabis. Is this normal?

1 Like

ass smell? What strain?

1 Like

I’d fill out a ticket if it isn’t strain related. A lot of factors go into terpene production. Which is where you’re gonna get your aromas. That and crazy Rh.
COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed

Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF

Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths

PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)

PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable

Indoor or Outdoor

Light system

Temps; Day, Night

Humidity; Day, Night

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

Co2; Yes, No

Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner :slight_smile:

Thanks!

1 Like

Seeds got mixed up it could be guava 2.0 or Area 51.

Smells like ass gotta be Area 51

1 Like

Shitweed :love_you_gesture::joy:

1 Like

Literally ass?

Yup ass

It might be a little to early to do this but rub a thinner branch and smell your fingers and you might get a bitter version of your end Terps if they’ve started developing yet

1 Like

@GreenSnek ya the stem smells great.

1 Like

Ok then you’ll be Just fine it could just be stink from your fertilizer

1 Like

its the nutrients more than likely. I sometimes like to flood/flush (using soil medium) my crop with pure water and let it all drain out. I thought it was my dog that farted that’s how stink the smell was, however i then noticed the smell coming from the runoff water. So it is possible it could be in the soil is where the bad “ass” aroma is coming from. Have a good one…

@shaggy808 it’s definitely coming from the bud and I’m using dwc. The water and roots have a little smell but it’s not ass.

It’s not funny but every time I see the description as ass it makes me laugh

3 Likes

Ass smell??.. And we know this how???
:scream::joy::rofl::joy::+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Is it getting hot in the grow room?

1 Like

Have a picture of your roots? Smells like ass isn’t automatic alarm, there is a strain called cat piss via the smell. But before we tell you everything is fine I would like to have all of the info.

2 Likes

Mj sweaty Cheeks

2 Likes

It’s a little warm but never above 78.

1 Like