Buds drying to fast

I just harvested this Jack Herer, I put it to dry in my grow tent with the fan blowing low below the buds, it’s been drying 3 days and it already looks like it’s dry. This is my first Autoflower Harvest and I’m not sure if this is supposed to dry this fast, any suggestions in any help would be very much appreciated

1 Like

What are your temps and rh?

1 Like

Did you do the “snap the smallest twig” test?

In the future you may want to put a low tech humidity device (bucket o water with rag draped over the side) in there while you dry. Set your fan control rh trigger at 65% rh. You can use a humidifier but I recommend an impellar type. Ultrasonics leave dust if you use anything other then distilled, impeller style dosent have this problem

1 Like

Temps about 76’ rh is 40

That’s why they’re drying quick. Want to be up closer to 55-60% rh, and bring down temps as close to 60° as possible.

1 Like

Smaleat twig snapped but the rest still have a way to go,what gets me is the buds just look and feel dry

If the smallest twig snapped and you have even temperature and good air flow, it all should be ready

Its only been 3 days

1 Like

I had a dry that took only 4 days (45%RH) and took it all and it smoked fine

1 Like

i am impressed with the Wedryer xl. Keeps temp and rh about 60 to 68. I have it hanging in lung room and my tents are doing fine with 80⁰ and rh 65 ish. it’s a very slow dry. On 5th day with ag and still meter says 15%. Will take a couple days to get where i want at 11%

1 Like