Buds became very moist overnight

Hey guys I have a question this is also my first grow. I have aak 47 that was very dense and solid and now overnight she became very moist and lost its density even the leaves. Became very moist…all I did was replace the old mars hydro with a newEr version led with the ir. Tent temp always the same since day one…
Grown in ffof soil ph 5.8 - 6.3 range run of is at around 6 and good amount of air exchange. .is this moist thing normal?

1 Like

she is at day 67

Do you have any picts before and after? .sounds like stretching to me but hard to say
Hammer .

I can take some after pics in the morning…buds still looks the same as when they were solid but now it has that moist to it and the buds have like a spongy feeling too. The moist feels like sticky but oily at the same time…

1 Like

i here you .when you get picts use macro setting and solid stand take one of full plant then one up close 'post them here and use the @ symbol and my handle and ill see it faster .
Hammer . like @Hammer

3 Likes

Thanks my friend I will

3 Likes

Hey @Hammer sorry for my delay grand kids came over and they wanted a grandpa day so we Went and spend the day working on my work trailer and that good bonding stuff.here are my pics let me know if you need better ones

1 Like

Also I forgot to mention this morning she was about 90% dense to how she was and now she is 95% to maybe 100% to how she was…why would this happen in the first place?

Please wait a week. If you think ther done. Wait more . That moisture in the bud is a sign of true flushing. Now in two to three days they start to harden back up . Then shut off the light for 2 maybe 3 days.

2 Likes

Nice so I am on schedule. This train was averaged for 70 to 75 days from germination so after the 2 to 3 days wait time plus 2 to 3 days of darkness I should be at around day 72 from germination

See thats sounds perfect. I dont believe running gallons of water through the soil is flushing. These type of plants do it on its own. No Nutes for the last 2 to three weeks. Depending on the strain. Just ph balanced distilled water.

Yea. I wasn’t giving gallons of water I was just giving then enough water to stay alive for the last 8 days or so maybe once or twice i watered her where 20% to 30% run off . was I suppose to feed for longer?

1 Like

Oh ok so im good nice

1 Like

@Code420tv . Soilgrowth has you covered no nutes but don’t over water at this stage .i blew your picts up .your buds are in the second stage very well . Now just be patient a little longer 1-2 weeks . and keep a close eye on them .they start then go amber very quickly . definably BOM quality .
Hammer . nice :grinning:

2 Likes

Thanks @Hammer and @Soilgrowth its the final countdown​:musical_note::notes::sunglasses:

4 Likes

They look so phat and tasty! Congrats code! Absolutely awesome stuff. I will no doubt get autos next go round, hope to get something near to your beauties.