Buddies grow journal

ill take some more in 5 days or so. and ill do it right lol

1 Like

right so i have had some covid issues but all good kids are fine and testing negative. however i have neglected garden and this is the result so all newbies keep ears open and keep reading here are the worsted

off the bunch @yoshi @Nicky @JJ520 @yoshi @CooterJuice @TheVirginian @dbrn32
sorry the light green plants in the pic are new white widow, please desregard from chat

3 Likes

You got the delta Rona eh? How was it? Ugh I’m living a life of isolation fingers crossed the odd time I do go into public I don’t get it lol.
Glad the kids are golden.

Plants look good, minor hicups, nice garden that’s for sure. What strain are you growing again?

1 Like

Hope you’re feeling better quickly!

2 Likes

the strain is stardoug and it was the kids who got the virus not myself. to be honest they were fine and trust me when i say danial should have been a girl really weak propper wuss but a lovely kid, just not tough at all. but the kids were fine Niamh never moaned at all and danial should have gone into some kind of full blown panic or least that was my fear. they both got tempratures they both lost smell and taste but luckly it was short and sweat and were all back on track. so are the leaves ok ? and thanks for asking it means alot.

4 Likes

Give them a daily dose of zinc and vitamin C and Vitamin B-17 If you can find it ?
Have order Dee some THC and CBD infused Coffee yet ? Have you found a source to make tge Rick Simpson oil yet ?

1 Like

ive been looking at a machine that 5000 pounds what claims to do the process but i think i need to do more research @yoshi also im looking at going legitimate, dee is going for the license and i have a few investors in mind. she is also doing a business course too i have the skills in business but not on paper. if this works out yoshi i will be hoping to put you on the pay roll and i know your busy and i know you dont need me but hell sure i need my yoshi. let me know what you think. oh befor i go are lass,dee has changed her intake on vitaming but uped her magnatine and low and be hold shes had a great day walking and i just love deeing her smile. im teary now lol but in the best kind of way. love you @yoshi , your a earth star.

more and more leaves going like this mainly near fans

1 Like

i dont mind waiting because the longer the more weight lol @CooterJuice

1 Like

And there’s some weight to be gained there for sure.

1 Like

thanks @Covertgrower

1 Like

good night ya’ll love ILGW and all who take part xxx you too @yoshi

Try to remove all purple stem big fan leaves after week 4 , but it can be a double edge sword in some strains how they grow ! Like most autos the big fan leaf is connected to can play a part on how much bigger that bud could develop and grow more , same as to a regular feminized plants also , so lollipopping helps I’ve noticed with schwazzing but it’s just one of those skills you learn by consistently growing and knowing the plants and how they veg and flower from the fan leaf development right. I like to leave either the big 5 of 7 and take the 9’s and 11’s off until it flowers :bouquet: and I’ll leave those very top two and the stupid big goofy 5 fingers that are humorous now since it’s grown and stretched so any leaf in between the 5 finger and the top two that’s comes out with each new node tulip I leave but anything in between I clean and they have that :christmas_tree: lollipop look with a nice big cola sticking up out the two big stupid wide finger lower fan leaves is the look I come to like lately .

2 Likes

ill go in soon and take a look and see what i can do and spend some quality time in there. i hope you are well, family too. have yourself a great day and i hope your not working

1 Like

In you’re setup if you learn to lollipop them with that much light power :battery:, you’re colas would be like small Christmas :christmas_tree: tops almost 10 ounces each , the biggest I’ve weighted to date was 13.7 ounces for one cola top , I have yet to beat my own but it was definitely a learning curve on plant generation and revegging , I started to call up Remo and do a bud to bud weight comparison from a grander style he was experiencing verses the Revolution Eva III series unit that was design for a D.E.buld but instead I ran two 500watt PGZX one 3000k and one 4000k and I only wish I could run one of those in a tent :tent:, I would really put out some extravagant looking bud , but unfortunately it’s commercial rated and you and that light must have at least 72 inches clearance are it will burn you and cause skin cancer they that strong in omitting Ultraviolet light at high outputs , but I’ve grown some fantastic looking stuff , but lollupopping is a great trimming technique when you have super high power lights !

3 Likes

are my maxibright 660 pro led good lights as im buying another 2 this year
oh and those size buds just blow me away @yoshi

right so spent a lot off time in garden only to realize I’ve got about half the plants with bud rot, oh dearie me. anyway I’ve cut all fan leaves of to allow more air through and after work tomorrow ill go in and cut out all infected areas, yes or no what do you goys think @yoshi @dbrn32 @Nicky @Covertgrower @Mark0427 @Myfriendis410 @Mark0427 @TheVirginian @Myfriendis410 oh can i just say I’m devastated

2 Likes

Ya, gotta cut the bad stuff out for sure. Maybe treat with peroxide solution afterwards.

1 Like

hope you dont get it and life in isolation to me is living the dream xxx @Nicky

2 Likes