Buddies grow journal

i truelly appreciate guys and some women on here too who will offer up help for free i still struggle with the concept i really do because where im from the only thing you will get for free is a f.ck off and dont come back. i miss @yoshi and hope him and his family are good and again @Nicky your a star and im so happy your on tap to help. love you brother.

2 Likes

Plants look good man. Buds look tasty!! :drooling_face:

1 Like

i would love to sit here and say yeah check out what ive done but truth is its not my doing lol i get loads off help because truth is i need it. i could not grow crest or a beard, so i need help but i get it from these guys and i love them because i would be in a bad place without them. i stupedly put all i had into growing weed and without the likes off the good guys on here i would have been on fb as epic fail. im in a good place due to ILGM. thank you @CooterJuice. im feeling humble today.

1 Like

its true i joined ILGM only to find out how little i knew lol

@CooterJuice if you aren’t great at growing you might be on this site, soon enough. ive learned a lot as you will too

1 Like

I’m doing ok so far I think, 1 of current grows

1 Like

@Nicky @yoshi @dbrn32 @CooterJuice not the best pics but still some pics as promisedWIN_20210915_15_21_34_Pro
WIN_20210915_15_21_45_Pro
WIN_20210915_15_21_54_Pro
WIN_20210915_15_26_15_Pro
WIN_20210915_15_26_43_Pro
WIN_20210915_15_26_47_Pro

5 Likes

Lots of clear yet it looks. Also check tops middle and lowers on plants. Tops naturally will be ready first

3 Likes

i have 3 weeks left yet time for them to fall over under due stress of the mass weight im hoping lol thanks though @CooterJuice

2 Likes

Lol nice!! Is toughest time waiting those last couple weeks

1 Like

Yup, keep trucking

1 Like

@whatbuddyboy be a good time to start water stressing them , just enough to wet to keep water vapor release from the stomata from causing mold in the core of the buds from watering this late in bloom . I cut my watering in half after week 5 , which I’d mainly plain ph water just to keep them from getting to dry to fast before harvest . Watering is so crucial in every stage of growth !
You can over water in flower to cause mold if your watering schedule is not calculated and measured correctly ?

2 Likes

@yoshi should i stop feeding then even though chart sugested i start now giving them boost i mean if thats what your saying thats what ill do brother ? total faith in you.

What’s on your lens? It seems foggy is there a protective cover on it still?
Lol you need to take that little cap off my friend

i looked at that cap long and hard, well for at least 25 seconds and i came to the conclusion it was there so i didnt have to clean some serious thc off the lens but as usual im wrong, every body is good at something, wrong would seam to be my strong point lol.

1 Like

Lol funny comment.

I figured you left the cap on
The cap. Is just a dust cap, honestly I’ve lost mine. I push the clean cone right into the bud. After a couple grows you’ll have to take the end cone off and clean with withe arm water and dish soap to get all the resin off.

ill take some more in 5 days or so. and ill do it right lol

1 Like

right so i have had some covid issues but all good kids are fine and testing negative. however i have neglected garden and this is the result so all newbies keep ears open and keep reading here are the worsted

off the bunch @yoshi @Nicky @JJ520 @yoshi @CooterJuice @TheVirginian @dbrn32
sorry the light green plants in the pic are new white widow, please desregard from chat

3 Likes

You got the delta Rona eh? How was it? Ugh I’m living a life of isolation fingers crossed the odd time I do go into public I don’t get it lol.
Glad the kids are golden.

Plants look good, minor hicups, nice garden that’s for sure. What strain are you growing again?

1 Like

Hope you’re feeling better quickly!

2 Likes