Buddies grow journal

i used to grow years ago and ive come to learn i must have just either had a good set up or just got lucky back then. i started again at the start of the year and had issue after issue, hermies low yeald alsorts of crap. so i buckled and realized my finger was not as green as i thought and here i am on ilgm. im pleased to say ive had alot off help and the guys on here to many to list have got me to a point where im no longer pulling out my hair nor am i kicking and spitting at my plants lol you know what i mean. anyway here are some pics and ill post updates each week too.

0afebfec707bd3161e62c7562c2a6c94388f2c2f_2_375x500

and today they are looking like this thanks to ilgm

my only regret is not asking for help sooner. thanks for looking

19 Likes

love the chair to sit and watch them grow.

7 Likes

Those ladies are looking great! Keep em green Bud

3 Likes

cheers @PurpNGold74 and @beachglass but to be honest i can not take the credit as although i did the work all the know how and instruction came from @yoshi and @Nicky but to name afew. im not making many decisions now because these guys know more and i trust them more than i do myself, sounds odd but its true. how ever i will keep listening to them and im sure they will stay green. thanks for looking guys

6 Likes

Absolutely understandable. Yoshi and Nick both know their shiznit. Solid choice of mentors

7 Likes

i owe them big time and i sometimes wonder if they actually realise how there help and support effects some people. honestly they have put i smile on my face wich my last grow had wiped clean off. nearly a year of disappointment till i reached out. truely my moods had become situated around how the grow was going, i had invested so much. anyway im so happy they helped me.

4 Likes

It looks great :+1:

2 Likes

@whatbuddyboy thanks man, I think we know in a general term because we all help so many people and have for so long but when someone is wholehearted about it when they verbalize their gratefulness… It definitely makes it worth it.

@PurpNGold74 remembers when I came here and didn’t know Jack like many members start.
Being super technical, a bit OCD and with a background that has taught me to do research twice as much as getting your hands dirty sure helped drive me. Some of us never want to settle and always want to improve so that definitely drives this passion.

Genetics and live rosin is my focus now but the core members here are always learning new stuff with no data every year.

7 Likes

@Nicky yeah you guys are special alright and doing some serious good.

4 Likes

I’m just an average Joe that loves to read :books:, it’s amazing to me how many of us fail to realize cannabis has been the first government grown plant in space ?
How many of you know about this Article ?
I’m that gut that read so much I find stuff like that hidden in some weird article or book :open_book: about some completely opposite and it gets mentioned and my mind starts processing , but I only try to suggest what I know and experienced to work , I’ll never advise something I’m not willing to try are have done many times already . If I don’t know I’m not afraid to say I don’t know that? But I do read a lot if that’s counts for anything ?

3 Likes

i did know about the goings on in space lol

right here we are @Nicky nicky

my watering time has gone from 15 minutes with a water sprayer to 2 hours taking them 5 at a time into bathroom to do run of lol

Put them in a flood trays and shop vac to empty drip trays works nice couple rows of 4x6 trays look about right size get the ones taiperd to drain :v:

2 Likes

how many will one need lol

I’d say 3 would be plenty that would cover 12’x6’ ,with a pump and watering garden pole sprayer with flow adjustment to feed✌️

2 Likes

@whatbuddyboy go to Walmart

Get you some of these if you need too and a shop vac will do wonders.
Are you can order a couple of rollout tables.
Out at the farm we have shop crawlers and rolling stools and all the rows and columns a full size human can pass through and water , trim , inspect are whatever needed .
Now as far as light heights , the mothers plants :potted_plant: we were flowering were huge monsters and we had the vertical space to stretch them out and we did .

what did you yield of one mother plant ? ill get a shop vac when i get paid

1 Like

We pulled over 19 pounds out of those plants :potted_plant:, but they had suffered badly within that year , they were outside in the artic vortex for about 2 weeks and somehow still lived .

how many were there and what do you think i could pull from mine?