Bud Washing - Stuck in the CoVid19 Lock Down with NO Lemon Juice!

I’m a week away from harvesting my Green Crack CBD and Hash Plant CBD and need to do a bud wash, but have no Lemon Juice.
Any advice?
If it is just needed to lower pH so the Backing Soda can do it’s work, Can I use vinegar instead?
Please give advise!!

i hate to promote amazon but it is all over just search and it can be delivered

Not during Lock Down!!!
Can vinegar be used?!!!

Hydrogen Peroxide 3%, one bottle per gallon of wash water. Another container for rinsing with plain water.

Thanks
Can I use vinegar instead of lemon juice with Baking Soda for a normal wash after an out door harvest??
I don’t have peroxide.

3 Likes

Not sure about the vinegar part. Sorry

Vinegar would not be a good idea.

Peroxide is available at any Walmart and any beauty supply. 1 cup of 3% in 5 gallons.

3 Likes

Except at our Walmart…its been drained of all medical supplies. The paranoia is real here. :pensive:

2 Likes

The grocery stores don’t have any lemons?
If they do buy some lemons and squeeze them if your wanting lemon juice. As stated using HP and water will be fine too.
One tub with water and HP (first rinse) and one tub just plain water

1 Like

Ah: the OP is in South Africa.

@tincupbb beauty supply, pharmacist, drug store, grocery store, all places for peroxide.

Thanks to all.
My problem is: “LOCK DOWN” !!!
Have to do with what I’f got!!!
No H2O2 & No Lemon Juice!!!

1 Like

They are going into lock down in South Africa. I know people there and they was on day 3 yesterday in JoBerg. :+1:

I don’t understand why you can’t go get lemon juice from the shop? I’m in South Africa and you are allowed to still go buy essentials from stores. Why not on your next shop just get some extra lemons or lemon juice?

4 Likes

Hi there
Got some Lemon Juice from a neighbour this morning!!

Sounds like you may have to grow a lemon tree.
Maybe weed can be gradted on to it.
Would it be the end of the world if you didnt wash just this once under the circumstances.
The thought had never crossed my mind til only a few days ago.
Good luck