Bud wash or not? Indoor autos

Yeah, tell my wife that. I’m already shooing her away from the tent like a racoon at the garbage can of a tuna fish factory.

5 Likes

The plan is once you get going don’t stop and you’ll never run out. I had to sell some to upgrade lights and stuff so I’ll probably run out just before my gorilla glue is cured but that should be the last time. My wife doesn’t smoke much but my boy is the “raccoon” in the house, I have a few jars stashed away and he’s always searching for them. Lol there’s 0% chance he’s gonna find em!

I feel like if I had to sell some of mine, I’d make it harder for the grower to buy than adopting a kid. I’d want to make sure they go to a good loving home lol.

Anyway, yes. I had the same thought after starting my babies. Already got another tent. Same as you. I plan to start a grow every month and a half. Hopefully always having a supply. I think I’ll stash my supply inside my grandpa’s urn. Wife probably won’t look in there. haha

Ha! That’s funny, Cheech and Chong style!

Part of the cure is to increase potency. Nuke a nug in the microwave if you just have to smoke some.

3 Likes

Yup…I always say nuke a small popcorn sized nug on high for 1 minute. It sounds ghetto but it works. You will know exactly how the plant is.

2 Likes

No kidding?? I will def try that! Thank you @Myfriendis410 @MrPeat

1 Like

It worked! I had trimmed off some very low on the plant, never going to develop all the way buds a few days ago. True them in the microwave (despite my wife freaking out) and was able to smoke it 1 min later! Thanks guys!

3 Likes

@OooWee1184 Yes I am dead serious. I actually ran into that information on one of the topics here.

Here is what I do. When the plant is really loaded with trichomes aka late into flowering I will pull a small popcorn sized nug off the bottom. Then nuke it for 1 min on high in a microwave. Grind and smoke it.

The reason I use the bottom is because the flowers are not developed like the top cola due to getting less light at the bottom. You will know how she is after a puff or two. :+1::+1::+1:

@MrPeat Yes sir, worked great and actually got me high! ONLY downside was that the bud didn’t really have the flavor that I’m used to. I’m guessing this is where the curing process really helps.

In any case, you officially blew my mind. Thanks again!

1 Like

Yeah it needs to cure. But to sample its about getting high vs taste and smell. :+1::+1::+1:

1 Like