Bud Wash Help please!

Hey everyone today is the chop day for 5 of my ladies, I’m looking for a recipe as far as hydrogen peroxide mix with water at what ratio.
Thanks in advance!!

I’ve watched some YouTube vids where a guy just used 2 tablespoons of 2% peroxide to a gallon of water and then rinsed again in plain water after that and then hung to dry

There’s a few ways to wash buds though from extremely simple to extremely not…plain water will work too with some baking soda

Congrats on the chop

I wash with one bucket containing 1/2 cup lemon juice and 1/2 cup B. Soda and two-3 gallons of water, 2nd bucket is 2-3 gallons water and 1 quart of 3% hydrogen peroxide, the third bucket is 2-3 gallons straight water. I use RO water for all. Pics of your harvest will be required :slight_smile:
Don’t let the buds touch the bottom or the sides then hang on clothesline run through my living room. Fan on low and tap the line over and over again till drops stop falling off then hang in tent to dry at room temp and 65% humidity.

6 Likes

:arrow_up:I’ll prolly do this :sunglasses::ok_hand:t2:

1 Like

@Docnraq

4 Likes

GSCE auto

4 Likes

GSCE Auto

2 Likes

Purple power auto

6 Likes

GG auto

5 Likes

GG auto

6 Likes

I have on both harvests so far and will on all in the future. I find it really makes them pop as far as color and smell. I’ve read that it makes them dry faster but this is not my experience. I vape in my house so I figure the vape juice prolly makes it’s way into my tent.

1 Like

The last 2 Gg and GSCE and the purple power :grin: What a good day for you! Congrats I hope you have some good trimmers :star_struck:

3 Likes

@grizZz nope just me myself and I :joy:

1 Like

@Docnraq @grizZz all buds are cut and washed!!! Now the ole drying shack is pretty well full

1 Like

Clear tote was water mixed with a pint of peroxide and blue tote was straight spring water, before and after

1 Like

@Docnraq @grizZz and the ole shack in her glory :joy:

4 Likes

Never dried outside before. Nice. Used it like this b4?

1 Like

@Docnraq no I just built it last weekend but yes I have dried outdoors before, no room or even the slightest bit of good circulation indoors, my whole home would reek haha

3 Likes

That’s a beautiful thing