Bud Sizes Normal Abnormal

5 Likes

Wassup gang first grow today is the start of week 5 flower GG4 fox farm soil roots organic nutrients 7 gallon pots . Are these buds normal size or small idk big whatever idk lets here it guys.

2 Likes

About same age

2 Likes

Nice buds. You have some time to go but what you there now is very very nice. Wait four weeks and then see see what they are… great growing :bat: :rofl:

1 Like

That is a beautiful young lady u got there. Her branches are spaced very nicely. I have to get better at that i want my girls like that nice.

What do you think? Have you made any mistakes or had some kind of variance in environment that would have stunted them? Or did you experiment in some way to increase the bud size?

Well i had a suspected bout with fungus nat but i destroyed them quickly. Other then just no experience with Lst and fimming and topping. Basically learning on the fly. I just dont know what is the normal size for there age. I had them in vegetative stage for 6 weeks and thjs is the start of week 5 of flower just wanted some in put on size thats all.

2 Likes

They look great! Over the next couple weeks they will be swelling and packing on the weight. Doin great work.

3 Likes

We always say light and light and light but I learned the hard way in a tent packed with large buds. Fans and fans and fans to prevent mold from growing in those magnificent flowers

2 Likes