Bud sites or ball sacs

This is the first plant I’ve ever grown. I’ve had some hiccups along the way. This is my only survivor for my coco run. My soil one looks great. Anyways can’t tell if it’s a male or if it’s just getting new growth. Hoping someone can chime in.
Cheers

1 Like

Sorry friend. She’s a dude.

4 Likes

Unfortunately, ball sack… :sob:

3 Likes

Welp. He Gone! Lol. This is unfortunate. I had 3 seedling die this week due to fluctuations in the humidity after I took my other stalled ones out. So now I’m out 7 seeds. Oh well. I knew I wouldn’t win them all so I got backup. By the way. Would it turn male because of lack of nutrients Or just bound to happen? My lone stars looking pretty though. I’ll probably just stick to soil til I get a couple harvests under the belt.

Welcome ! if you have it close to any other plants I would get it moved. (Male) that’s a bummer

1 Like

Damn, your luck will turn around though! AFAIK you can stress a female into a Hermie but I don’t think you can make a female a male with pre flower stress.

1 Like

Yeah he’s going in the trash… idk what else to do with it lol.

1 Like

The single one growing now is growing good. So there’s that lol. That makes me feel better about it. Besides I didn’t have any high expectations out of these seeds. They were cheapos I was dabbling with anyways. Here’s a pic of my single which is coming along more then the male I had and it’s about a week or two younger.
Cheers and thanks for the replies.

4 Likes

Nice looking plant ! Hey it happens man drop a couple more seeds.

1 Like

Roger that I was going to last night. I had a voice telling me to. Shoulda listened lol. Oh well. We’re not giving up that easy!

1 Like

A fine looking specimen.

2 Likes

Fingers crossed it’s a female. :crossed_fingers:. I dropped 3 more of these particular strain. GDP Blast? GDP x Blueberry? Can’t remember off the top. And I thought I’d treat myself and go big with a Barney’s Farm Dos-si-dos. All autos. This is the exact reason I’ve been holding onto the higher end genetics. I knew something (myself) would mess up. So yeah that’s pretty cool to get moving. Either a nice outcome or a sad boy is in the future lol.

Read a lot about do si do…made my short list. I’m only 11-12 days into my first grow. hopefully we both successful and around here in a couple months and you can let me know how that do si do tastes.

![IMG_20200726_173857_788|666x500]
(upload://dvkzv8TmWriUVVaeJQfcSP1I1GU.jpeg)

1 Like

I tried it when I was in Vegas last time. That and Sundae Driver were amazing buds. I couldn’t find a auto Sundae and didn’t want to try photos out just yet. Here to a successful first harvest! Let’s hope we can get the DSD to its final days so I can keep u updated :joy:. If not this time I have 2 more for next time. Best of luck bud. Ur plants look happy so far!
Cheers and God Speed

Thanks mate! Growing purp haze, purp kush, grand daddy purp, GSC x JH, WW, g13, gelato, critical bilbo, and some random bag seed my wife found and was super excited about LOL. I didn’t have the heart to tell her that was just wasting my space :joy:

1 Like

Full balls! Looks like an eggplant farm! Of course you already know, but I felt like saying :eggplant: hope the girl plant makes up for the dude.

1 Like

Lmao. Yeah there definitely is a lot of them. It’s in the trash now. At first I thought it was going to be a bunch of new growth but I came back from work and they looked like that. I hope I snagged it in time. They did not look to have opened up when I tossed it.

1 Like

When the time comes to flowertake a few cuttings and run some clones. That way you can keep the genetics and you know thy will be fems.

1 Like

Be glad you caught before it nutted all.over the ladies.

2 Likes

I’ll keep that in mind. Will the clones still root if it’s off an auto? I know it would effect the health but if it’s a male would it really matter or just cut a bunch off at once and toss?