Bud rot? Please help!

@AAA
If you consider my brother, Hey tell Robert it’s been far to long, a hello phone call or something would be thankful. How is the new over all system now in the Labortory classes ?

1 Like

the Lab is closed!

1 Like

@AAA
That tells you right there exactly how long I’ve been out the forum, busy trying to get in and find my place so I can enjoy the fruits of my labor twice !

I like fruits, there are a bunch in Hollywood!

1 Like

Actually California is the land of fruits and nuts!

Thanks so much. I haven’t heard any talk of going legal but we have got to the point where you can get it for medicinal purposes. So hopefully full legality is on the way.

I do have one more question- if I get some auto flower seeds can they be grown outdoors at any time of year? It is coming up to winter here.

Thanks too for the podcast tip - I’ll check it out!

1 Like

Hi Emily,

Yes, weather permitting. If you go that route, I would check out @Big123 ’s threads. He starts autos indoors, then kicks them outside. If the weather is crap and you start outside, you run the risk of them not really “taking off”. As mentioned earlier, you can almost achieve the same results with reg seeds as long as when you put them out the days are getting shorter.

I say that, but I start plants indoors and put them out in very late winter/early spring and they finish for me before the “regular season”. I can actually do 4 harvests a year here by using clones.

I’ve got at least 20 plants in early to mid flower now. Our longest day of the year is June 22nd and I’m banking on them finishing by late may. I would suggest trying autos and regulars to see what suits your style. I also suggest starting 2-3x the amount of seeds as you want plants. All plants are not created equal and sometimes it’s best to thin out the herd to get the best quality.

Here is the auto flower thread, this is not his current one, but will show you the process start to finish. He’s a good guy and is “most grateful” to answer any questions!

AAA

One more question (sorry!) are these ready for harvest? I can’t see many white hairs, most are orange, but not sure about the trichomes. These are the best pics I can get

Sorry my crappy phone can’t show me which photos I am choosing so there are someblurry ones

1 Like

No problem Emily. I really can’t tell from the photos.

I use a digital microscope for pictures and I have a pair of microscope glasses for spot checks.

Sorry, no help there.

I will say most beginners harvest too early. As a rule I say, “if you think it’s ready, wait 2 weeks”.

Let’s see what @Covertgrower thinks.

Neither can I unfortunately.

1 Like

Ok, not just me! I am getting older and my eyesight is declining somewhat.

1 Like