Bud Rot or Exotic Dark Variety?

Hi all! This is my first crop and I am not sure whether my plants dark buds were due to bud rot or mold, or that they are just a darker variety. The plant itself seems very healthy…leaves all green and happy. The other plants have more “normal” color buds. (I bought them all from here.). Here are photos to show you…both a close up of the bud as well as a picture of the whole plant. Thank you!!!I IMG_2716

5 Likes

That look strain genetic to me :+1:
What strain are you growing ? :grin:
if you night temps are getting low enough depending on strain it will bring out the colors
Looks like you still have a way to go tho to me tho see all those white pistols
Happy growing :v:CB :cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

Gorgeous! Nothing rotten there!

5 Likes

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I love me sum purple bud.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: nice looking plant you got there @sjplone she’s getting frosty too.

4 Likes

Cross posted. Other thread is closed

Exotic dark strain or disease?

Thanks! @Donaldj

Like the crocodile hunter would say “wowww…what a beauty…” lol
I say genetics lol

2 Likes

Thank you for your response!!! Just would love to understand about why it seems ok to you (I’ve heard terrible things about smoking diseased plants).

Ok @sjplone why do you think it is diseased? Are we missing something? Show us the disease, please

@bob31 I’m thinking they never grew this strain and temps dropped low ???
@sjplone what strain is it ???
Depending on the strain the colors are normal

1 Like

I don’t know @Countryboyjvd1971 the person has really told us nothing about this plant and expects us to reach the same conclusion they have.

I’m no horticulturalist so maybe it’s infected with mad purple disease or something lol.