Bud rot or dying plants

Hello I’m trying to figure out if I have bud rot or if my plants are dying. A little background I have one critical fast buds and one nyc diesel both autoflowers. They both have had a very good and pretty healthy grow until last week. I had to put them in a shed with no ventilation and it was fairly hot due to rain concerns and someone came to cut the grass and didnt want either of them to come up missing. They basically were planted on July 4th and started flowering 4 weeks later, so now I’m about two weeks away from harvest and I’m not sure if I need to pull them early let them finish their cycle or they are to far gone. I haven’t really seen any more growth since then, also this is an outdoor grow. I will post a couple before and after photos as well. This is diesel
Uploading: 20220902_114948.jpg…
Uploading: 20220902_103940.jpg…
Processing: 20220822_122221.jpg…
Uploading: 20220822_122031.jpg…

1 Like

Wait until your photos are fully loaded before you post.

1 Like

Oh my bad, im new here first time trying this out.

1 Like

1 Like

Ive not seen that before quite like that but to me it looks burnt

1 Like

You should fill out a grow support ticket. Ill try to post one for you

2 Likes

Welcome to the community. You have brought your issue to the right place. The growers here will give you the Best advice ever. :v:

2 Likes

Sorry for the very unwarm welcome, but you got bud rot growmie! Looks pretty extensive, too. Pull the buds open from the stem and check. A tiny bit on the outside is probably a whole bunch on the inside. You can cut away all affected areas to freah green, then spray with a 50/50 of water and peroxide to help combat prevent more.

2 Likes

Sun shade! For the heat!!

1 Like

@Flitme and @Borderryan22 thank yall for the warm welcoming, yeah i dont know whats up with that other person i apologized and waited for the pics to load this time and they still havent replied, but its all good though no hard feelings. Yeah ive been pulling and tugging all morning and i havent really seen to much. I do have some pics of that adventure.

Diesel

Critical fast bud

Zoiks. I’m not seeing a whole lot of salvagable buds. It hasn’t been a great summer. Droughts, then floods, then more of each. Sorry for your loss.

3 Likes

@Rahrah The 1st picture critical fast Bud definitely bud rot the Gray smokey looking area.
Sorry for the bad news keep planting those seeds. Good luck :v::+1:

2 Likes

I’m so sorry you are having trouble. I have a Gold leaf that didn’t like the heat in my tent. I have managed to keep the fans going. Air flow is important. Don’t get discouraged the next grow will be better. :blush::v:

2 Likes

Update: i was about to post it earlier but apparently as a newbie i posted to much and had to wait 6 hours to repost lol, but after reading everything that you wonderful people on here wrote i came to the conclusion to just pull the plug on the two. There is no need to put my health at risk when i can just start over. I think i got a few grey hairs now from the stress lol. I will take everything that ive learned on here and obviously from my own personal mistakes and put it into my next grow, which will be the same strains. I just wanted to say thanks again and if i have anymore questions i know where im coming too. Thanks again

4 Likes

Good to hear. I wish you the best luck :four_leaf_clover::blush::v:

1 Like

Mannnnn I hate outdoors grows, Mother Nature really knows how to punish us!

2 Likes

Sorry to see that Growmie

1 Like