Bud rot/mold resistant strains from ILGM

If you have followed my journals, you know I fight a constant battle with bud rot due to the high humidity in my growing zone. While the humidity sucks, I do benefit from a longer growing season, I can harvest as late as December.

My main question is this- what strains, other than GSCX auto or Fem, from ILGM is bud rot/mold/mildew resistant?

I am looking for recommendations for both the Autoflower and Fem varieties.

NavyVet

1 Like

purple haze is resistant

1 Like

Thank you, I will look into the strain. Do you grow the fem or auto variety ? @fano_man

1 Like

Photo they were regular seeds From an oz I bought but I see ilgm purple haze is resistant to mold but I have only got mold on an unknown bag seed but the ph was a bag seed and I have a purple haze bag seed going right now in a scrog if you go on my journal it’s the plant to the left ill tell you what my buddy bought ww seeds from ilgm and he grew a couple if my bag seed purple haze and the purple haze weed put the ww to shame in all categories way stronger way tastier way prettier all in all just better

2 Likes

I’d vote for Purple Haze as well and you might look into the other Haze strains.

2 Likes

I’ve grown purple haze 4 times now every crop I have ph plants going very easily clonable not a very hard woody stem that can be hard to clone … plus its gangster looking when u grow a real happy one there are definitely purple streaks in buds and deeper hues of purp in the leaves now this is bag seed I got mine from but it’s great weed and gets better everytime

2 Likes

Trainwreck from ilgm works great, also (different seed banks)power plant, purple snowman and Durban Poison , I have grown outside

Here’s a trainwreck/ purple snowman, I just breed and I’m trying out, it took 50hrs of thundershower,plus morning dew since Monday, no signs of mold👍

1 Like

Sour Diesel and Gold Leaf do well outside too.

2 Likes