Bud rot? Leaves are drying up and some brown and some blackish burn…

Need help! Not sure what’s happening leaf wise?

Most of those leaves look healthy. How about pics of the whole plant?

2 Likes

I agree. Majority look just fine. The few lighter colored ones look like little lowers that just served their purpose.

Full body of the plant pics and a focus on the possibly infected area would help a ton

2 Likes

Here are a few pics. Tried to remove most of the dead crunchy looking :point_up:‘S

1 Like

The only issues I see is that the plant is a little heavy on nitrogen and it is asking for more light.

I wouldn’t take any more leaves off as she needs those leaves to manufacture the sugars the plant needs to grow and be healthy.

4 Likes

@MidwestGuy ok. I will not take anymore off. I am just giving her Ph water at 6.0-6.5. No nutes for the past week. I wasn’t sure if that was the issue.

1 Like

@MidwestGuy @PurpNGold74 thank you for the advice and comfort. Much appreciated!

2 Likes

Happy growing

1 Like

@Nefariousgrass you’ve got Pro’s on the job here!! Do you wait to water until your pots are obviously light n dry? I would think root rot would show limp droopy leaves not crunchy. Keep us posted to your developments!! Good luck! :+1:t2:

3 Likes

I do wait till pots are light and dry. I will :crossed_fingers:t3:

1 Like

The best place to read temps and rH is canopy level.
I have mine tide to the light and it hangs 18" below it. When it gets buried I know its time to raise the light.

2 Likes