Bud rot late in flower, what do i do?

Would defoliation cause issues though because its an auto? Im a HUGE fan of defoliation on photos, i lollipop all my plants but ive read so many things about how not to touch autos at all so i let them be. Btw thanks foe all the replies!!

1 Like

Plenty have given you good info. i am curious to what strain you are growing?

1 Like

Also, in the two buds thats i found rot in i cut it off about 2 inches below the affected area. I didnt bother taking out just the rot i took off the entire top of cola. The two i took was probably about an oz or more becuase these are the fattest most dense buds ive ever had in my almost 3 years, 10+ grows. Im going to keep an eye on the plant like a hawk and try to ride it out. Thank you for all the help!

It is a lemon auto from seedsman, but it has some type genetic mutations because i grew the same strain and it was about 2 1/2 foot shorter and done over a month earlier than this one. Def some genetic tning going on but its literally like sugar coated dense buds so im not complaining haha

1 Like

I defoliated alot in my opinion, about half a trash bag full when packed. So i guess ill try to ride to it out as long as can, check daily for rot and foliar spray 50:50 peroxide every 3 days.

4 Likes

@Mr_Wormwood here’s a good example of what those Lemon auto seeds I sent ya can turn into (not the bud rot bit but the giant monster colas bit)

Nice plant @NewbieNick - bummer about the bud rot but it looks like you got good advice to keep it from affecting the whole plant. :v:

Holy cow
If mine is like that :flushed:

1 Like

i had the worst years with those little bastards. tossed over 2lbs easy in the feild. so sad

Ok update, no more bud rot after this. I check twice daily for the reminder of the two and half weeks and harvest the week before Christmas. I put them in jars Christmas eve. Today i decided to weigh what i got. I have 390g of big dense perfect bud. I have 132g of small buds and some larf so that number will go down when i have time to sort. Overall amazing plant with huge yields for a single indoor plant!

2 Likes