After diagnosing bud rot on one of her buds, I tossed the adjacent buds and decided to harvest the rest early. I also decided to do a wet trim instead of dry and turn up the ventilation to enable them to dry a little quicker. I’ve been monitoring as i go along and after viewing some of the trimmed flowers, I got really nervous when seeing dark brown patches in the magnified views. Let me see what happens if I shine another light source from a different angle. Thank goodness the dark brown patches turned green under the new light. Relief for now. (images below) I know I’m not out of the woods yet.
Someone please confirm that all of those brown pistils are normal in these later stages.