Bud rot? Can someone cofirm?

C

Can someone confirm if this is bud rot. Many thanks.

2 Likes

Looks like purple calyxes to me. Beautiful looking plant!

1 Like

I see no sign of bud rot , beautiful color on your buds.

Thanks. I’m growing in Mexico.

1 Like

Thanks I’m growing in Mexico. I panicked and harvested my other lady early, but glad I don’t have to toss.

2 Likes

Oh! No bueno! That looks awesome! People would kill for buds looking like that. Has a long way to go so dont chop it! Muchos grassias for showing us your lovely plant, but please dont el choppo the marijuana before its time!
Big risk growing cannabis in Mexico no? The federalis could slam you in crowbar hotel, that would suck big cucarachas! Sorry cahones! But cockroaches would be on the menu!

1 Like

Thanks amigo. But, I already picked. I was so scared I had rot and could get no answers for a couple weeks.Gonna take care and cure it well in mason jars. Guess it won’t be optimal, but I’ll let you know how it tokes. Good news is, I can grow year round here, so I can have new buds in a couple of months.

2 Likes

Did you read the whole post I ammended?

In Jalisco, where I live it is practically legal to have your own. People smoke in some bars in outside areas, if owner allows. I live out in the country and nobody can see my grow spot…so no problema. I’ve lived here for six years, so I know the ropes pretty well.

2 Likes