Bud Rot A Growers Nightmare 👿

Oh I did as soon as I found them. Captn Jacks spinosad took care of them.

1 Like

I used Captain Jack’s and it got rid of my stink bug’s, good stuff and I’m going to continue to use it @beardless

2 Likes

Brother Nip, I feel for ya dawg. I found bud rot last Monday. Been doing everything I can to hold on till harvest. Still have a couple weeks at least. It has slowed down but the weather helped alot to. Moved them inside greenhouse and keeping air moving. Fuck bud rot.

7 Likes

Those Plants are Beautiful Man! Not the first time I have dealt with Bud Rot, I lost some White Widows one year, I’m just wondering if there is a fungicide you can spray to keep that shit away, I hope it’s gone cause those plants are too nice looking to lose

2 Likes

30.75 oz so far still have 12&1/2 plants to go. Half gallon jars and one quart jar.
We only took 3&1/2 of the plants

3 Likes

Hey that’s a good yield, Everyone seems to be having a good harvest, I’m looking probably a couple of pounds from the 5 Kush and Skunk plants, I’m Happy very satisfied, I lost some due to bud rot, all I have left is 2 Amnesia Haze plant’s and there loaded with Buds, no bud rot at all on those 2 girls

1 Like

I think I saw your posting about rot look for them webs

1 Like

Do you think Indicas being so heavy and sticky are more prone to rot, because I have two Haze plant’s that didn’t have any, spider mites cause rot?

I grow in heat humidity last week we got six inches of rain and my Indicas are fine after the rains the sun did not come out and we got no mold . But we do get the little webs from the worms they are small worms/catapillars from moth that lay eggs in forming flowers look for webs cut off those flowers you can disect the flower . And I bet you will find a bud worm . When they deficate in your bud that molds very quick . Like a day the flower will be ruined and the worm moves to the next flower

1 Like

Man I had a good spray regiment going, I started early with Humboldt Flower Shield and Captain Jack’s, Those little caterpillars what damage they can do, evidently there pretty hard to see and Tuff

They hide inside the flowers but the web is the tell tale sign for me im in the Lonestar state not sure where you are but that what im dealing with here may not be the same for you. But it looks very familiar

1 Like

South Carolina, they seem to be here, there and everywhere, so many people have this problem, I may need to spray a little bit of Caterpillar killer on them next grow, I appreciate you telling me this about catapillers, I thought it was caused from excessive water and humidity

1 Like

@Nip

if you have time read up on this little helper

1 Like

Thanks Brother I Appreciate the info, since it’s Labor day and I’m not working I’ll read this!:+1:

Hey thanks Nip. I’m hoping for at least a couple weeks. The weather looks good and the greenhouse has saved my ass. Glad to see your bud turned out good. I have had a few little samples an not ready quit yet.

1 Like

You’re welcome man, keep working on it, your almost there, yeah I’m Happy with the harvest so far, Never thought I would have this much and two still standing full of Buds, here’s a picture of Bud, and it will put you on the couch and into the refrigerator

4 Likes

DAMN! That is beautiful brother. I cant wait to get some Fresh bud!:grin:

1 Like

There are some Growers on here with bigger than that, Mabey next year, I more weed than I really need for the winter stash, I treat a couple of my friends, no complaints at all

1 Like

I have a couple OG Kush that is farther behind. But not to bad!

3 Likes

Those look Nice, yeah you’re going to be very happy before long