Bud of the Year contest 2021

I’m about to grow more out to check out the other phenotypes.

5 Likes

I have several beans left and plan on running it again. It’s definitely a flavor you will want again as it is unique. My wife just said she liked it allot, but she is a diesel smoker :wink:

1 Like

If that don’t make your Mouth water, nothing will… lol

Mighty fine job! :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

3 Likes

Awesome prize! You definitely deserve it! Again… congratulations! :partying_face::+1:

3 Likes

run it… never kill a plant. some of the most intelligent people are unique. plants as well imo

3 Likes

Congrats to @Hellraiser, beautiful bud

4 Likes

Top shelf prize! R.B. is a generous soul! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Now wait a minute. You can vote for your own entry?? Hmmmm Come to think of it, I know I would. :left_speech_bubble:

4 Likes

Mmmmmmm. Vanilla sugar cookies.

Going to try that strain soon. :blossom::blossom::blossom:

:yum::yum::yum:

2 Likes

I’d pay for a pictorial journal calendar :spiral_calendar:
R both

2 Likes

That’s a cool idea! ILGM could offer it at purchase. Would be a great reference for beginners.

3 Likes

We have a meeting coming up and since there seems to be interest, we can discuss it.

14 Likes

That looks really good. Like guitar starburst.

@J.Gro Very impressed by the colors of this. Good Job!

1 Like

Hahaha! I’d buy one!

This is beautiful man February made me want to take January’s heart back :joy:

No way – I was all excited over my largest bud, 1st grow. Not any more. Holy moly.

:clap: :open_mouth: :clap: i wish i had skillz like you. Is that indoor and if so…How lol

1 Like

I would think since alot of us journal our grows that a calender would actually be very profitable for ILGM. I know I would buy one. If it is traditional flip style with the picks for the bud of the month right above the month, then we could write in when we germed, transplanted, fed, the switch to flower etc…I know I would use one and would buy one every year if it became an ongoing thing. Is Bobbydigital an AKA for Robert?

2 Likes

Technically. It’s a user name I’ve used since like 2000. It’s homage to one of my favorite rappers Robert Diggs aka RZA aka Ruler Zig Zag Zig Allah aka Bobby Digital.

We can bring the calendar idea up with the office again and see what they have to say.

5 Likes