Bud of the Year 2021

Congratulations @Hellraiser !!! Yayyyyyyy… I hoped you would get it! :heart: I’m so psyched for you!!!

Beautiful, lovely buds, in all of your journals… but this one was art. (Like many others of yours that I’ve seen.)

You’ve got the “touch,” for sure.

:metal::heart::v:

P.S…

I’d buy a calendar (or three), myself.

6 Likes

too funny. i was thinking of that but got stoned and poooffff thought deleted lol

2 Likes

@Hellraiser congrats man well deserved.

@Spiney_norman I missed the vote but I woild have voted for yours sir, very nice.

3 Likes

Congratulations. :green_heart::pray::v:

1 Like

Congrats @Hellraiser are you allowed to disclose your winnings? Curious to what kind cool goodies ILGM put together for the winner?

1 Like

Thanks, I still have a bit of that bud!

1 Like

Congratulations @Hellraiser on bud of the year A beautiful example.

1 Like

I’m all about full disclosure, would tell ya if I knew - no idea yet. If any of the mods know what the prize is I don’t mind if you post what it is.

9 Likes

Congrats, @Hellraiser , beautiful bud! :+1:

1 Like

I’d pop another seed, that one could be a very slow grower with that mutation.

2 Likes

I got to pick one of the grow kits

I went with the Gold Leaf as I’ve been wanting to grow that strain for a bit, specially after seeing the awesome pics from @BobbyDigital and @Newt, looks to have a really nice bud structure.

Thanks again everyone and ILGM!!!

24 Likes

Dude that’s sweet! Congrats again and I can’t wait to see that Gold Leaf in your hands :call_me_hand:t3::v::bear:

13 Likes

If what I am seeing turns out to be as good as I think it’s going to, you won’t be disappointed. Super dense, sticky and smells wonderful!

12 Likes

Nice prize! The gold leaf I had was super citrusy and had a very smooth sweet almost like a honey exhale! That strain will put out and buds were very uniform and dense. Enjoy!

3 Likes

Same. Mine smelled like a peppered lime. I couldn’t quite pinpoint the flavor but honey is a great description.

6 Likes

It’s a hard strain to explain, but genetics are on point. A quick fim and it spreads out gorgeous, not the biggest buds, but plentiful and dense! I found a jar that had been stashed 2.5 ~ 3 mos and the potency was thru the roof. Great smoke!

2 Likes

I scrogged mine and it’s the way to go with this strain. Big buds everywhere. This was just a 2x2 scrog

23 Likes

Nice! I gave mine a fim, it just spread like it was under a net. Lots o flavor! My daughter said it reminded her of Pineapple Express nice daytime smoke. And then I found the hidden jar and it was :fire: every bud so uniform! That’s the gold leaf! Very nice @BobbyDigital I can almost taste it!

5 Likes

The gold leaf I grew smells just like vanilla sugar cookies every time I open the jar. Definitely hits hard.

5 Likes

Defiantly a sweetness to it!

3 Likes