Bud leaves turning yellow

Hey everyone…I’m in week 3-4 of flower… I got them all popping up thru the scrog and they were looking all beefy and nice till a few days ago…BTW its a White Russian Photo…
seems they “sppear” smaller than they were… had a night or two of high temps and was unable to cool the old girl down…it topped out at about 94 in the tent… finally i opened it up and bypassed the intake fans in hopes of dropping the temp faster… got it back to about 80-84 during light cycle and about 50% humidity…
The yellowing seemed to start before the heat wave so I don’t think it caused it but it certainly didn’t help…
as far as watering and nutes…they are thirsty and without measuring how much water i have been giving here I can say that is is about the same amount as I used for all the others that I have already chopped…
about a gal every 2 days?
NUTES are the same doses as the others ( and they were fine)
1/4 tsp of “flower fuel” per gallon
1 tsp of molasses per gallon
and 6ml per gallon of botanicare sweet berry per gallon
other than that nuttin else…
I attached photos but I don’t know if it will help with diagnostics…

my ph meter died and I have no idea what it is right now ,they all seemed to be a little low throughout this whole cycle but i don’t have an exact number…
oh and the light is about 15" over them
any guesses… last watering i did go straight h20 to maybe flush out if I had over nuted… they seem a tiny but greener (or browner) since that…

2 Likes

I would highly suspect there lies the problem.
It’s called lockout. Looks like your plants are dying. I would get a PH meter ASAP.
Good luck! :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

3 Likes

Flush those girls out they need it give the a few days and ease into nutes again

A support ticket will help us help you. Can you please fill out a support ticket? Please include what type of water you are using.

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.

If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post

NA (non-applicable)

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed

• Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF

Soil brand and type

• Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths

• PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)

• PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable

• Indoor or Outdoor

• Light system

• Temps; Day, Night

• Humidity; Day, Night

• Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

• AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

• Co2; Yes, No

If growing Hydro some additional questions:

-DWC? RDWC? Autopots? Ebb and Flow? Other?
-Distance of liquid below net pot (DWC)
-Temperature of reservoir
-TDS of nutrient solution
-Amount of air to solution

Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you. Pictures taken under natural or white lighting are by far the best.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner.