Bud gets so heavy the plant Falls over

1 broke one and it was taped together and use the splint to hold it together but the leaves are drooping today I don’t think it’s going to make it a bud look great anybody knows experience this on a plant snaps post the picture tomorrow

3 Likes

If you have bamboo sticks put 1 up 2 support her she will bounce back. If not just find a way 2 prep her up and support

2 Likes

Some people put honey on the breaks when they fix them what aize pot are u using

2 Likes

I’ve broken a few over the years I’ve used a bunch of different things to splint them I’d say probably 90% of them make it

4 Likes

I broke one dang near completely in two on the 8th and taped it up and it drooped for 2 days maybe and perked right back up.
I don’t got a picture of it all droopy but here is the break and a few days later.

3 Likes

Whether it makes it or not, the plant was hurt so the droop is normal. A dab of honey where the break is, then use a popsicle stick and electrical tape as a splint. You can use string to support the buds from the top, or bamboo sticks to lean against. they’re really resilient. Just don’t use gardening twine or you will be picking it out of your weed all the way until you break it up to smoke it.

2 Likes