Bud factor x question

Hey all so i have bud factor x ive been using for a couple years now, my first bottle was gallon and had a pinkish clear hie with almost like a granulated Epsom salt in the bottom , i had no reason to doubt the source so i used it without questioning its legitimacy, well i just bought another gallon online band this one is a dark brown like their nirvana nutrient?? my question is did they change the recipe? or is one false, or just bad?

1 Like

I think that’s a question best asked of the manufacturer. If the recipe changed or a manufacturing process changed they would know and would be able to advise you on what to do, if anything.

1 Like

I don’t know the exact details, but yes, they changed the formula. It was taken off the shelves in the US last year because there was an ingredient in it that was banned. It was just released again about 6 months ago. I bought a 1 liter bottle of the new formula. Like you said, it’s pretty dark in color, but my plants seem to love it just the same. If you search it online, you’ll find some limited information about when it was pulled from stores in the US. I believe it was Oregon who determined it had a banned ingredient in it.

1 Like

Thanks all, yea i had heard they pulled the chitosan out of it, thanks for letting me know the new recipe works well for you too tho! I would however like to find some type or other chitosan mix for that good ole fashioned SAR response

1 Like