Bud density help

Rh% makes sence, at start of blooming it’s usually 45% Rh and 3 weeks into bloom I get them down to 40% Rh. At the 6th week til harvest I usually have my Rh at about 35-37%, what’s your opinion about that latewood? Should I change any thing in my next grow or are Rh % levels perfect as they are?

Apparently you do need the lesson as you keep misleading people that hydrogen peroxide will increase their CO2, and that is completely wrong.

Also, this CO2 misunderstanding you have, has nothing to do with pH, at least not in this context.

~MacG

I’m dropping out this and if any thing id rather talk to some one with more manners peace and once in a great while, if you hover over me I seen to be helpin . Quite a bit of people also seems your the only one that has a problem with me here

Relax we all get confused and can all learn things I wouldn’t take it personal find myself being correctted often enough too buddy so be conifident in what works for you and entertain the idea that we can be wrong at times. :slight_smile:

Alright and I’m always confident my friend :smile:

Sorry man, if you wanna teach me more about co2 and all other good stuff then I’ll listen and learn as Donald said every one is wrong every now and again, and being corrected is good, as for every time your corrected you always learn some thing new. You and latewood are by far the most knowledgeable ones here and I respect your guys’s knowledge, I hope to get as smart as both of you one day and some day lol, if you could possibly type up a small lesson in a private message so I could learn a little more, id appreciate your time and training

I wasn’t trying to be rude or seem like I was picking on you. But when you are obviously not understanding what I’m trying to help you with and then you seem to ignore it, then I have no choice but to be more direct.

I don’t do private lessons in private e-mail, or at least I really try not too, it should all be out here in the open for everyone to benefit from.

Sometimes I do get private questions in my private e-mail box here, and I usually end up creating a post in the public forum where I move it to, again for everyone to benefit.

I can’t really go into much more in depth explanation than what I wrote above, without really getting into some complicated math on ionic and covalent bonds. Well maybe it isn’t that complicated, but it isn’t very straight forward either. And in general, you’d probably have to do at least a higher level high school chemistry class to really understand it completely.

The main point, if you look at the description above, and you can even see a little how the ionic and covalent bonds add or subtract from one another, you can see it in the numbers attached to the atoms, the letter symbols that represent the atoms with attached numbers in the parenthesis, and when a letter does not have a number attached behind it, this means it is only one atom.

For example, hydrogen peroxide (H2O2), is literally 2 hydrogen atoms per 2 oxygen atoms, and it is a very unstable molecule, normally. If we were always calling things by their atomic structure, then the much more stable molecule of water (H2O) would be called Dihydrogen Monoxide, the prefix ‘di’ meaning 2, and the prefix ‘mono’ meaning one.

And same for carbon dioxide (CO2), only one carbon atom to start, so it doesn’t need the ‘mono’ attached to it, but you notice the 2 oxygen atoms attached to the carbon atom is indicated by the ‘di’ prefix.

Anyways, this much in depth chemistry isn’t really needed for general growing, I was just trying to help you understand why hydrogen peroxide doesn’t create any CO2 in most normal circumstances, as it contains no carbon atoms.

~MacG

2 Likes

Well I appreciate your time to type that up. It makes much more sence being laid out and explained like that, as for science class subject lol science as my strongest subject in school, I completed all science courses apprehense didn’t get to take chemistry til junior year, but took 2 years of chemistry so I’m pretty familiar with understanding the covalent bonds and ionic bonds. Again it’s fine you can’t go much further in depth I appreciate you taking your time to actually explain, I’m more of a hands on learner so it’s a little harder for me to comprehend and learn just through typing if you catch my drift. I now better understand the H2o2 and co2 subject along with the dihydrogen and monoxide, along with the letter symbols that represent the attached atoms, and that explanation helped me better understand hydrogen peroxide :smile:
Thanks MacG

IMO; Your RH is perfect. Taking it from 45% to 35% is excellent. Keep in mind that light intensity also contributes to this, but is probably mentioned above.

1 Like

Wooooh! Did it get hot in here or what? Glad to see things getting worked out.

2 Likes

Thank you for your time to reply back, I appreciate your help, and opinion

Co2 is optional , it’s not neccessary in indoor growing . It has its benefits , but it’s not needed to grow a plant indoors . Now if you growing 10 or 20 plants at a time , than yes you need to add Co2 because that’s a very crowded area and by adding Co2 it helps …make sense . But if you growing a small grow like me , the pion of the group , than you really don’t need Co2 .