Bud density any ways of enhancing it

I know If I ever wanna go pro I’ll have to drop the autos BUT THEY’RE SO EASY and fun I like the challenge aspect of them

1 Like

Do what brings you happiness! You may find that if you ran a photo, the difference is not that noticeable? Most photos show sex in 6 weeks. Once they do you can flip em. The advantage of the photo is you have more training options because you can decide when to flip. If you want to do a 1 plant 4x4 scrog, its easy with a photo. On the other hand, if you want to be able to hit your flowering plant with 18/6 because your light is less powerful, you can get your DLI with autos that would be impossible to do with a weak light growing photos at 12/12.
Example, say your lighting is only hitting 40 watts per square foot vs 55 ish. The extra time adds up.

1 Like

I used to grow 20 yr ago but you know how much has changed most obvious look at lighting!. I had to start growing again if I wanted to smoke and you know how much I forgetting.im forced into retirement due to some health issues and waiting for. The government to give you your money is a joke !!! So out of necessity and also gives me something to do since I don’t work anymore. My mission is to stay self sufficient I started back July I had someone give me some autos seeds n regular autos have finished and I have 4 fems of 4 different strains and they veged the whole time I had the autos and I’ve colned all 4 strain and they are in veg and about be cloned again so I have 4 about to finish in 1to 2weeks I’m going to keep 2 f or mother’s of the best of 4 and start a breeding program I have two separate grow room so I think I’m going to need a 3rd lmao

1 Like

Just doing forget to wet yourself down when leaving the bang room to neutralize pollen

Well thats awesome!
Your greatest limiting factor will be lighting, so get the best, even if you think you cant afford it. Believe me, you will thank yourself for turning that extra trick to get a good lighting program.

Yea I agree do what makes you happy I had my first auto grow and the yeild was to small for time and money my phots are all most done and plants are twice as big and a whole lot more I’ll know exactly how much in a lil bit all I have to be responsible for is my pot plants and my self so they get more attention probably more then most

Lol Amazon is pissed off at me for every light I bought and sent back I have 3 as of right now I think I Wana. Get something like a fluorescent it just throws the blue the white lights for a bed stage for my mother and clones you know cuz soon as the ones come out of I have edges ready to go soon as the flowering is done and the plants are pulled I already have plants in there and that just got flipped at 12 and 12 I will be on my 3rd grow in 2weeks meaning I harvested 2 nd round my plan is to harvest every other month

1 Like

I was thinking about that and not polluting my other girls instead of in the same house I figured that my shed it would be harder for the polling to get to them but I guess like you said every time I go into water the male when I come out of there just as long as I’m near pollen can get on me I was taught the brown bag method u put pollen pods in a brown bag n place it over one branch

1 Like