Bud came out fluffy and lil to no weight

3 Likes

Good tips would be good

What kind of light and space u working with. Light is key to good dense buds. @Help

1 Like

How long in flower ?

Bout a 15x15 closet and led lights from Amazon

Bout 4 weeks leaves kept turnin brown so I cut it down

That’s your answer. They were at most half way through flower.

3 Likes

They looked like they weren’t growin and most leaves were brown

Here’s two images that will answer most of your questions.

2 Likes

Without filling out a ticket to the best of your ability and having pictures of the damaged leaves there’s not much more help that can be givin.

1 Like

Looks like a sativa dominant strain…those take forever to finish flowering…I had one sativa outside all summer, had to bring her iside to finish in November…maybe that’s what happened. Some strains are picky …depends where and how you grew it too eh? Just sayin’. was it indoors? How strong are your lights?

Copy/paste/fill info

Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA
Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?white widow autos ilg soilcoco mix soft pots 5 gallon
System type?
Indoor
PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?
What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS
.50 ec
Indoor or Outdoor

Light system, size?
Viparspectra 600par
Temps; Day, Night
73 77
Humidity; Day, Night
60s 70
Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
Yes but not running at this time
AC,

He culled it halfway through flower. Nutrient burn I’d assume deterred him from letting it mature

1 Like

My most recent nute burn. But was caught and corrected immediately.

Yesterday

When a pot plant starts to flower, I call it “tricked” because I usually have to cut the light down artificially so I can finish in time, but when it starts to flower, the leaves play absolutely zero role in the plant. In fact, you can cut every leaf you see off of it once it’s in full bud stage. At that point, the photosynthesis is done, dark is more important than light at this stage…the nutrients, fertilizer components, all come directly from the root system, not the leaves, like it does when the plant is in the vegetative stage. So, don’t fret it, unless you’re a guitar player. lol Just kidding.

1 Like

The leaves become important for some strains to gain their signature colors late stage. You will not achieve silvers with no leaves.

Same problem I’m having with my plant I just gonna let it ride until there’s no more leaves to dry, mine probably has a nute problem

[=“Budz, post:12, topic:65420”]
Strain; Bruce banner ilg
Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco? Amendment soil, worm castings, 3-8-4 bloom, Dr.earth all purpose fertilizer
System type?regular
Indoor
PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?
6.0-7.0
What is strength of nutrient mix? N/a
Indoor or Outdoor; indoor

Light system, size? 2 led 1000w lights covers 5x5
Viparspectra 600par
Temps; Day 77 night 72
Humidity; Day 55% Night 50%

Ventilation system; Yes, 4 inch carbon filter with inline duct fan
Always running
AC, no ac, fan only
[/quote]

What is your water source? I looked at the one picture again. Nute burn effects older growth first usually. You have green older leaves with dead new growth. Based on the picture I sent above I’d guess your city is putting too much chlorine in the water. Definitely looks like nutes. Someone will come by with more experience on that.

1 Like

I went the easy route and got Bergmans plant food complete use distilled/bottled water. Check pH after adding nutes, just in case, have never had to make an adjustment except when I ran out of bottled and had to use our well water.