Bud buster pro has anyone used

So I’ve been reading and checking out results from a foliar spray called bud buster pro. It seems to work well at creating more bud sites and stacking buds just curious if any growmies have tried this product. Thanks oh ya it budbusterpro dot net if you want to check what I’m talking about

1 Like

Foliar spray on something you’ll smoke??

2 Likes

I know the product and know Bob the owner, seek him out on another forum and ask him directly, he’s a knowledgeable and personable guy.

From your Nick, I’d say learn to walk before you run. The product is a biostimulant and you should know what you’re doing and have a few grows under your belt before using product like this…Thats all I am going to say on this site about it.

6 Likes

Thank you. I have talked to Bob v ery knowledgeable but is a salesman for his product. I’ll take your advice

1 Like

No only use in veg and first 2 wks after flip

Bloom boosters are snake oil imho.

All bloom boosters are is a stronger solution of P and/or K that is already in Jack’s Part A and the FF Trio’s Tiger Bloom. If you want the effect of “bloom boosters,” just feed more Part A or Tiger Bloom (or whatever product you currently use for flowering nutes.)

Keep in mind that these types of products can be very salt heavy and may cause problems trying to manage pH.

If you want good bud, then focus on the basics. Crawl, walk, run. Good drainage, proper nutrients, good airflow, management of pH and PPM, and so on… Then consider tweaks once you have mastered the basics.

4 Likes

I’m still trying to figure out how a spray can create more bud site on a plant.
Buds are formed at the nodes of the branch/stems. Is this like a branch/shoot former from another world?

5 Likes

It can’t. There is a biological limit to the number of bud sites on a plant and rest assured that the plant will seek to produce as many sites as it can to assure the continuation of the plant species (regardless of what you put on the plant.)

5 Likes

True that!

It’s probably like that Foop foliar spray that, ahem, cures every deficiency overnight. When something sounds too good to be true…

3 Likes

But what about Brando. Plants crave it. :wink:
Happy growing everyone…

2 Likes

One sure fire and safe way to create more bud sites is topping or fimming.

1 Like

@HippieRunner1 ”It has electrolytes.” Love that movie.