Bubbles1 setting up for PINEAPPLE CHUNK SOG

Took a little while to settle down once I realised I wasn’t gunna be able to make it in time. :poop:myself

Its fine (hopefully) just dont make a habit of it

1 Like

@Covertgrower you’re not using canna boost? Which series you using? Nobody else here uses canna.lol I’m using terra might switch to the bio terra eventually.

1 Like

I am not using boost. I do need to this grow cycle, as I did see phosphorus deficiency towards the end. I would highly recommend purchasing some sort of booster additive. I do have the fox farm bloom boosters, that would work also. I just didn’t use them.
I feel that I have great success using the canna nutrient line up. Works great. @DankGunslinger

2 Likes

@Covertgrower I only use the Fox Farm Nutrients. Both liquid and crystal powder. I’ve had wonderful luck with that kit.

Amazon.com

1 Like

THANK F@#$ FOR THAT???:disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved: I’m religious about keeping a dark tent when lights are off. Esp when flowering… can’t thank ya enough for the reassurance @PurpNGold74

The boost is pricey but it seems to be top notch. I added it a few times last grow during flower. This time i started 4 weeks of veg with boost. I’m using the whole line. I changed my apera meter to the .74 conversion they use in the chart and what they say in the low end works.

2 Likes

@Covertgrower Yeah I am gonna run the cann terra a while while unlearn it seems to be good. I’ve found my city tap with an aerator bubbler for 48 hrs and then calmag plus the canna nutes you should use its 645ph. So it’s been easier to bump it down to 6.3. The canna stuff is good. A uk ps friend got me onto it.

2 Likes

How have you gone with setting Up???

2 Likes

Sorry was just excited there was someone else using canna. I stupidly started with that and it seemed no one here was using their stuff.lol didn’t help with the learning curve.hehe

2 Likes

It’s good to see the conversation.no need for sorries. Pleasure to make your acquaintance. I’m interested

2 Likes

Check my thread out I’m only on my 2nd but I’ve learned alot and I’m pretty proud of myself. This is the best community here. Everyone wants you to do good. Love this place. Alot of friends here.

3 Likes

Same. 2nd grow. Yep…learnen all the time. Everything we need to know here along with a top group of people who like ya say want to help. Keeps me away from the mob and outta trouble. ILGM makes it easy to fly under the radar

2 Likes

These clones are a month old. All part of my first real solid go at cloning. I’ve managed to strike a couple of monster croppers before, but that’s about it.

a little looky see as to how much they need to be repotted… I put them in the pots roughly 2 weeks ago. When I started seeing roots growing through the pots, I took the cue to put em in these. The clones in the bigger pots are all taken during the 3rd week of flowering.typically slow to get going… they are green… they are bout 4 weeks old…they look like potential goers to me.
I’m thinkn the smaller clones in the middle could be our 10 for the SOG…of sorts… IT WILL BE A CHOCKERS TENT ANYWAY

2 Likes

Im so behind. My deadline was Oct 1st. Looking like November 15th if Im lucky. Thanks for asking!

2 Likes

Doing good brother . Just can’t get online very often due to living out in the sticks . Love the location but no Wi-Fi sucks . Got 2 mowi wowi and 2 gold leaf cooking in the tent . Had a Black Bear in the yard a week ago and 6 doe and s 6 point buck last night so looking forward to hunting for some meat from my porch lol. How are you doing

1 Like

Shit hot m8. Never have been shooting. Kern to do some pigging or something. I don’t care, so long as I have a rifle. Ya got a few in…That’s the way. I’m still chugging along on PINEAPPLE CHUNK. Took 50 or 60 clones and going from there.

1 Like

Bugger. Doesn’t take much to change the timeline.which is your journal??

We now have a cloning station close at hand to our grow area. The lighti is overhanging over the stand by 200mm each side, work in progress but operational. These clones were taken in veg stage.

1 Like

They will be our chosen 10.