Bubbles1 setting up for PINEAPPLE CHUNK SOG

Gday. I haven’t used any boosters or additives yet. Just straight nutes or my soil mix. What do you use?

1 Like

What additives/ boosters do you use @elheffe702. It’s a new world for my growing right there. Haven’t dabbled much yet.

I’ve only used the General Organics Go Box on cannabis which comes with a couple different things. I’m using Dr. Earth stuff now, and their ‘bloom booster’ is called Flower Girl. It’s just a high Phosphorus all purpose fertilizer. That’s the main thing, more Phosphorus and Potassium, less Nitrogen, and I’m sure there’s other things (amino acids and whatnot) that contribute to bigger, better buds in those boosters. But I’ll be damned if I could tell you any of them. I’m having a hard time finding much info on google, too, but it may just be bedtime lol

2 Likes

I’m using the gen hydro flora gro and bloom with Liquid Kool bloom for a bit of kick for flower. I’ve got some grotek monster bloom 0-50-30 but haven’t used in last couple grows. Not sure how it would work with an all water set up so more research on my part. :wink:
Also got cal mag and humic and fulvic acids in the diamond nectar.
Peace for now @Bubbles1. :grin::v:

1 Like

No probs. Good to know. I’m finding additives/nutes are like fishing lures in the sense that they almost catch you.ive found more info in the actual sale description than Google.i didn’t use any additives or boosters in last grow and managed to jag probably 12-13oz. Trying to get more is all. By no means unhappy tho

1 Like

Sweet. Cheers. Good to have a comparison. Sounds like I need to spend some more money. You’ve got nice plants. Have you done a sog yourself?

1 Like

What about you @peachfuzz? Which nutes/booster do you use?didn’t have much luck finding a tray to do the job. Might have to make one

How’s growing @PurpNGold74? What nutes/boosters do you use?? Ever find yourself secretly wishing this grow was done so that you could start the next…

I use general hydroponic fertilizers and Humboldt finest fertilizers and several other things… :wink:
:v::sunglasses:

3 Likes

Not yet I haven’t. A buddy did 48 a number of years ago in a 4x4 and 4x8 table
With 3 1000 w hps but way too rich for me. $$$$$. Power. A/c. Humidifier etc… I’ll stick to 4. :grin:.
Peace for now. @Bubbles1. :v::+1:

2 Likes

Im cheap as heck. And use Alaska Fish Emul Bloom and a dab of megacrop. Definitely need to be looking into a better boost again this year

4 Likes

Yeah guys sorry I have been so off and on but I have been house shopping for a place a little bit farther away from — well people actually and getting this place ready for the market .
We finally found the right place and put in a bid today which was accepted . Fortunately we have good credit and got approved in about 2 hours for the loan and put the deposit down on it . We close this sept.27 so out comes the grow to be able to show the house to buyers and that sucks two gold leaf a green crack and 2 blue dream going to the big garbage can in the sky . It is a very bad day for growing at my house today . But the up side is that with a window unit I will have a 12 x 20 grow room ( insulated out building ) and for the summer a secluded 5 acre plot of land to grow out side on .
The house is on about 2 cleared acres and the rest is wooded . Nearest neighbor is about 500 yards down the road and the closest store of any kind is about 30 minutes away . The place is pretty much invisible from the road . You drive down a narrow winding drive way about a hundred yards and run into 2 park like cleared acres in the middle of 5 wooded . It is as close to perfect for growing as it gets in this area . So it is a happy day to get a new place but a sad day to pull and toss my girls

2 Likes

Congratulations and condolences mate. Gotta say tho, your gunna have a ball with your new home. Sounds big.

1 Like

To new beginnings! The outdoor aspect sounds promising.

2 Likes

Sounds awesome and horrible. I had to toss around $100 worth of seedlings earlier this year. I feel ur pain. But its for the better. :beers: to a better grow in ur very near future. N :rose::rose::rose: to the fallen fruits

2 Likes

Congratulations! Onward and upward! :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks guy’s and I wouldn’t mind as much but once I was stupid and stored my extras improperly and had to throw out almost 11 ounces due to mold so I cut back on how much I grow and this one was going to be my Christmas buds and meds for the issues we all seem to have I’m down to about a months worth of smoke and this loss pinches a nerve. But as my wife always tells me everything for a reason .
This might keep me from getting in trouble. The timing sucks but in on the bright side in February or March when the new grow is done I will be a light weight again and get blasted off kust a few tokes instead of a few bowls. lol

2 Likes

Yep. Everything has a reason. Hard to justify sometimes but it’s the way of the world. I would throw ya a s smoke if i was nearby brother… WATCH THE BACK WHEN MOVING MAN.

1 Like

Going to try to be careful as much of the heavy stuff as possible we are going to give to the abused womens and families center in Charlottesville . Was going to give it ti Salvation army but this place just gives it to people who have little to nothing and are trying to get out of a bad situation. I can only do that because the people we are buying the house from are freshly retired and going to travel for 5 years in a fifth wheel . They were going to give away what wasn’t of sentimental value and asked if we wanted the furniture. It was nicer and newer than ours so I said yes please . Right down to mowers a large craftsman roll around tool box a butt load of hand tools bench grinders pressure washers and a off brand 450 cc guad with the trailer for behind and the snow plow for the front .
I really can’t believe that I got this lucky this kind of thing just doesn’t happen to me . Well not till now anyway . But the realtor said he just wants to get in his camper and go so what we dont want we can call place like the one here and donate it to them . The one down there even sends a truck to pick it up

1 Like

That’s incredible. Good for you, buddy :+1:

2 Likes