Bubbles 1 Perpetuality

@peachfuzz these are my aloe Vera that I use on clones these days.

TTop stuff​:zap::zap:

2 Likes

What’s your success rate with the aloe…?
I’ve been getting about a 90% success rate with raw honey and a dash of hormones… :wink::+1:
I have a bunch of aloe growing outside but mine are purple right now because of the heat… :hot_face:
:v::sunglasses:

1 Like

I’ve found it really works well. I dont spend money on the cloning process now. Pretty similar rate to your honey n hormones.
My 1st experiment was a tray of 60 odd…
All but 3 took… had to put em all in the mulch as I wasn’t ready for them. HIGH PRAISE FOR ALOE CLONING @peachfuzz

1 Like

@peachfuzz… I guess I will need to spray the colloidal silver on a couple of prime branches to get best result??
Or is it sufficient to use some of my lower branches not quite getting the good light??

1 Like

I would shoot for lower branches just so it dont spray pollen all over the rest of the plant… :+1::wink:
:v::sunglasses:

1 Like

1 Like

@Covertgrower. How’s things man??
We got a titanic 3 vape just yesterday. What temp do you find is best for a mix??

I have the ghost mv1 and enjoy the lowest setting. Things are coming together, I finally moved in, and I’m still sorting a few things out where they should go.

1 Like

We are 19 days from flipping this grow. 13.5 hours of light a day with the use of 720nm red light. Seems to be working.
We have 2 c99 X blueberry and a single blueberry.

3 Likes

That’s now. Melbourne cup day