Bubbles 1 Perpetuality

doesn’t seem to be holding up too bad for the last 12 days punishment. Be getn close too taking some off the top shortly. Seeing mostly cloudy to some clear trichomes on top buds have had to do a minor strip due to mould caught pretty early…

1 Like

15 days between love and punishment I think those pics are

1 Like

1 Like

At this stage of the game we have 260gm in jars.

3 Likes

Perfect time to be loaded up

1 Like

@Oldstoner how r ya mate?? Planning on hitting these 2 with colloidal silver… could you coach me thru the process please?? have a blueberry and a blueberry x cindarella99

3 Likes

3 Likes

1 Like

@peachfuzz
I see your the guru on the colloidal.
Could you coach me thru the process please. @Oldstoner must be at sea :passenger_ship::passenger_ship:lmao

What would you like to know…?
:v::sunglasses:

1 Like

Oky doky here we go​:beers::beers:
When do i start spraying??
How long do I continue spraying??
I was hoping to get 3 strains to seed at the same time… All 3 are in the tent. If left in there together it would be a big fat pollen party mixing all 3 strains wouldn’t it??
What is the best bet for keeping a strain pure??:thinking::thinking::thinking:

You want to start spraying plant after first week of light flip and continue to spray until after the 4th week of light flip…
There would be a good possibility that they could cross pollenate…
If it were me , i would pick 1 or 2 branches and bog the rest of the plant with a trash bag when spraying the 2 branches so that way you will still get to harvest the rest of the plant…
You dont want to smoke or enjest any parts of the plant that you sprayed…
@Bubbles1

1 Like

I flipped em 2 nights ago… lucky I made a decision this early.
Most excellent on retrieving a smoke from it. Have the blueberry…
And a blueberry x c99…
Plus the last picks strain… that i will be trying This on…
I’m prepping for a train wreck scrog next grow… @peachfuzz

1 Like

1 Like

I know all about train wrecks… :grin:
I’ve only chopped down an 8th of this table so far…
Too many things going on right now to be able to get to them … :man_facepalming::man_shrugging::exploding_head::angry::rage::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Need to definitely get my a$$ in gear… :+1::grin::wink:

1 Like

:zap::zap::zap::boom::boom::boom::boom::metal::metal::metal::metal:SSSSMACK BANG @peachfuzz.
Tag me in. Looks like I will need to do my homework

This is the mother I’m gunna use

1 Like

Your not on my thread… ? :man_facepalming::man_shrugging:
I will have to tag you in…
Scroll to the top and lots of good info…
From soil to hydro… :+1::wink:

1 Like

I remember you were one of the handful that got me going from the beginning. Look forward to the tag. :information_source::information_source::information_source::heavy_plus_sign::heavy_plus_sign::heavy_plus_sign:

1 Like