Bubbles 1 Perpetuality

Seedlings are now 7" a piece tall
Got emselves a 9" spread
And are 30 days old.
1st 2pics are blueberry
2nd 2pics are a c99 x of some sort I believe…
Very lucky to have been given the 2 seeds.
We shall remember him too come payday​:grin::grin::shrimp::shrimp:

@peachfuzz… question…I’m finding to get my lower humidity I need to water every 2nd day…
Have you had experience with that???
Not comfortable with it although she seems to be ok.

the 2 I’m kinda keepn on hold till flowering is done in the tent. The last pic is a train wreck clone…:clown_face::clown_face::clown_face:

2 Likes

I only grow in water…
Look’s like your growing in soil…
So are you having problems with too high or too low of humidity…?
:v::sunglasses:

1 Like

Looking good mate ,my tent is on day 24 of flower an day 24 from flip our grows are in line with each other hope you’r girls get real fat
Mate they looking healthy :ok_hand:

1 Like

Coco/perlite in the tent @peachfuzz. Too high. Seem to be getting 70% with daily waterings and manage to get 45-55% with 2nd day waterings…
I’m thinking seriously if trying 2nd day waterings but typical concerns apply.

Right back at ya :four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:will be good to stay in touch.

NEW INFO FROM MY DONATER OF THE SEEDS…
WE HAVE 1 BLUEBERRY FEMINISED
WE HAVE 1 BLUEBERRY X C99 FEMINISED
BOTH ARE PHOTOS.
Could be a real chance of some clones coming on later.

1 Like

Very nice there Bubbles, my humidity sits around 50% is that okay?

1 Like

Definitely try an stretch your watering out my girls go 3 days between drinks ,but I like to dry them out make them thirsty and hungry
My room hovers at 50% rh but when it’s time to feed room normally sits at 40% it’s kinda lets me no it’s time to feed that’s in my flower room the veg room humidity sits between 60 to 70
Temps around 27 degrees lights on lights off 20 in the flower room temps sit between 25 to 28 lights on ,lights off temp is 19
If you try an stay in that range you will be in the sweet spot for a good yeilds

1 Like

Alright. Will have a crack off the back of your recommendation my man. Oh in coco is sitting on 5.8 with the daily… then getting 6 - 6.3 on every 2nd day… Will have a go at it and go with my gut too… won’t hold ya to me killn her if I do…:clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face: heaps different with less humidity. I don’t believe im seeing just strain difference altogether

70% vege type deal…
I’ve seen plenty that says 35% flowering @Hot_Dog_Rage

@dbrn32… why does my dehumidifier create static in the nearby radio signal when it’s plugged in??? Clear as can be when unplugged. Clean 240v system. By that I mean no overloading or bodgy wiring type thing…

bloody laughed when a single finger happened to catch my dropped tie…pain free training @peachfuzz

2 Likes

I know you say that all of your wiring is all good…
But it is possible that something isn’t grounded and that could be the reason for the feedback through the radio…
Or it’s like a cheap electronic balist which throws out hz waves and is causing issues…
First time I’ve heard of a dehumidifier doing that… :thinking::+1:
Plants are lookin good… :wink::+1:
:v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

That’s it that’s not grounded!!! Roger. Yep. Failed to mention it’s a foreign socket on the machine to an Australian adapter…:thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:could b sumthn to it​:joy::rofl::joy::blush:

1 Like

The blueberry stuff is blowing me out all the way in the sense of watching em go… if they aren’t going up they ARE broadening fingers or side shoots have sprouted another set of leaves… fast going…

1 Like

Peachfuzz has you set. Either rfi or grounding g issue most likely.

2 Likes

@peachfuzz @dbrn32… traced back to faulty powerboard. CHEERS FOR THE SAVE. :metal::metal:ROCK ON

3 Likes

things have gone South at home. Haven’t had a chance for much devotion over the last week but things outside the tent are doing ok.
The few peeks I’ve had in the tent have been during lights off and I’m not happy with how she is going… lots of effort going downhill quickly.
Prevailing circumstances have Got me shafted just now.
Could make for a mean smoke…:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover: needn the luck of a 4 leaf clover

2 Likes