Bubbleponics DWC 1st grow

I see what dbrn is referring to. Pictures suggest they may need more air.

1 Like

I think I need to lower my lights… I took some advice from bill ward on youtube and keep the light at 100 with heights adjustments. Its at 26 inches. That’s a 4x4 flower with a 5x5 veg proximity and I have a 3x3 tent. I’m tryin to grow strong but maybe I’m goofing it up.

In the bucket? So I should hook up the other pump and double hose all buckets?

I was thinking it might grow into a monster… that’s why I’m hesitating… the root hasn’t hit the water yet… that’s where concern is.

What size air pump and what air stone do you have currently?
@peachfuzz uses some very large air stones.

2 Likes

6 amp… I dont know the size of air stone but heres a pic. I have a 7 amp pump for backup.

1 Like

In the buckets. Air temp isn’t going to be as critical for roots as they are submerged in your solution. I’m not 100% sure, but I think the ideal temp for your solution is around 67-68f. As far as your air temp goes, growing with leds you should want to be around 80f or so to hit ideal leaf surface temp.

Separate of anything to do with roots, are you exchanging air with exhaust fan and dedicated intake, or just circulating it within the grow space?

2 Likes

4 inch exhaust and I’m using the bent flap on the bottom. I have 3 but only one is open… I was thinking of opening one more.

1 Like

To up the temp… should I go ahead and lower the light to 20inches @ 60%? I’m gonna lux the light with an app here shortly

Probably don’t need a lot of intensity right now. Exhaust setup looks good too.

1 Like

Thanks bud

Lights lowered to 20 inches @ 60%

So this is the stunted Super Skunk… I was gonna toss her then I saw the root growth and I have a 3rd leaf… tiny but its there… so… I’m gonna give it a go and see if LST will help

1 Like

Rapid rooter looks a little to moist…
Try toet it dry out a little more… :+1::wink:
:v::sunglasses:

3 Likes

Where does that exhaust vent go?

1 Like

I had it in the bucket… can I toss that into dirt or will it shock it worse?

1 Like

Into another room lol

1 Like

I heard your great at what you do… I posted alot of what I’m doing in here… anything I should change? And I’ll let that dry a bit :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I almost brought myself to throw it out lol… it’s a hard decision… theres always that what if… I. Gonna say what the heck and keep it😳

I’m watching along but I’m not experienced in dwc so let’s hope the others cam find your root issue if you provide them with all the info they ask for.

They are not white and that’s an issue, not sure if it was a bad myko product or seems the guys are saying may be an air issue.

2 Likes