Bubblelicious, Lowryder and California Snow autos

Hi, I’ve got new Babies that popped out this morning. They were put in dirt Saturday October 14th. I spritzed them with water and put plastic wrap over them, I raised my LED light and putt then under since in currently growing Fruit Punch Auto also. I planted 5 seeds and 4 sprouted so far.

More pictures than plants, I took some pics of the same plant before I took off the wrap.

3 Likes

@Countryboyjvd1971 @bob31 @Nug-bug @Donaldj @GetbackJoJo @ktreez420 @Hogmaster @Fever
New Babies :joy:

4 Likes

Nice :+1:t2: man can’t wait to see how thay go

1 Like

lol :woman:

She ready to bust out this joint!!! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Congrats Momma!

1 Like

@bob31

4 Likes

Happy :blush: girls you got there

1 Like

Update . These ladies are now on a 12/12 light schedule only because I have a lady who I thought was an auto but is being super stubborn, I switched the lights from 18/6 in case it isn’t an auto. These ladies are tho.

You want them to begin flowering I take it?

1 Like

not so much flower as I have a lady in my grow that I thought was an Auto, she has been growing for 114 days and no signs of changing so It was suggested that I turn them from 18/6- 12/12, so I did.
These ladies are for sure Autos and I was told since they are autos they will grow in 12/12. We shall see what happens in 8 or 9 weeks

1 Like

I guess I just wanted to make sure that you’re aware everything else in that room will start flowering as well is all.

1 Like

Currently, everything is Auto in my room. Or atleast its supposed to be LOL

1 Like

I understand.

Update
Exactly 1 month today I put the seeds in they final home. They popped out on the 17th.
Supposedly the LOWRYDER is 8 wks from start to finish but as we all know you can’t always believe what you read.

Temps in the grow

I had to change the lighting schedule to 12/12 due to the lady that won’t cooperate.

1 Like