Bubbleheads first grow

They are looking great! :wink:

2 Likes

Looking good nice growth uve had over 3 days.

1 Like

Thanks. Because they took off they are all a little hungry now. I’ll fix’em a good meal later this week.

1 Like

I have concerns on one of my BGA’ so I pulled soils for a slurry today. I used 2 Tbls of soil and 4 Tbls of distilled water. pH reading was 6.5. I checked the distilled water and it’s pH is 8.2.

I’m growing in ProMix and I think the pH is okay. Any thoughts on whether this pH is good?

@Missiles @MattyBear @GreenJewels @NotquiteJuneCleaver @HappyHydroGrower

2 Likes

I’m in FFOF but I know one or two of the others you tagged use Pro mix. I’m sure they’ll be able to help you :wink:

1 Like

I shoot for a ph of 6 in Promix personally

2 Likes

Thanks. Can I feed to run off and double check my results?

2 Likes

Yeah absolutely. That’s how I get my data

1 Like

@Missiles @MattyBear @Lou4494 @Familyman @Killadruid

Sunday updates are going to Saturday night due to sunrise/sunset change so here it is. Overall plants look healthy they are getting moisture about every 4-days. I kinda got behind the 8 ball on feeding, I did not realize how much fuel they needed for flowering. Fed 3 of the autos tonight, pH in was 6.0-6.3, ppm in 1132, ppm out 1000. Using bottled water with a ppm of 18. RO water next time they need moisture. Mattybear, the plant I took a slurry on today was 6.3 on run off, I’m going to try and get that down next time.

The scroged plant is starting to really mature.

Still hoping the damaged white widow will be okay. If she is ready she will get fed again tomorrow. I hope she was just hungry and started to eat herself. If it is something else lmk.

14 Likes

Are you in soil??

I’m in ProMix.

This not being able to edit is a PIA. 2 minutes after I posted I could not edit.

1 Like

Gotcha. Probably could have back read but I’m lazy. They look really good. May need a shot of N soon.

1 Like

Sorry @NotquiteJuneCleaver I forgot you in the original post and I could not go back and edit it. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

That one picture of that bud looks really good your pistils already starting to turn brown on that one. They’re looking really good!

1 Like

Thanks @Missiles she is my pride and joy. Grew a little strange but I still love her. She is short except on branch that decided it needed to be 18” long. After close inspection of the ladies yesterday I may pull some decent buds from my first go.

I wish I could figure out what was going on with my one troubled plant. She will be fed again today so hopefully that will help. I think she is at a tipping point either going to be real good or start to fail fast.

2 Likes

I really don’t think that one plant looks all that bad. It seems contain to that one area. If anyone else doesn’t see anything too alarming it just could be her stage of growth. And as long as the new growth looks good. As plants get more mature their leaves will die.

If you look at the top cola you can see some more spots on the leaves. Maybe it’s just me being a helicopter parent.

1 Like

If I remember correctly I think that’s the picture that @dbrn32 asked about your temperature and humidity on the lab side. Maybe once he sees what it is you’ll have a suggestion on what that might be on your top cola. I’m still learning to diagnose leaf problems myself. We’lll get you figured out here :wink:

3 Likes

@Killadruid @Lou4494 @NotquiteJuneCleaver @GreenCoat @GreenJewels

Fed my trouble plant tonight to run off. I’m looking for some guidance on what these numbers mean.

Watered on 2/18. pH 6.2, ppm 747
Fed her on 2/21. pH 6.2, ppm 1135 no run off
Fed her on 2/24. pH 6.3, ppm 1133 - run off pH 6.0, ppm 1373

When was the last time you flushed her?
Is there any reason why you’re feeding 3 days apart?

Also is there any reason why you’re not just giving it water and testing run off between feeds?