Bubbleheads first grow

No this is another. I’m not panicking or wanting to do anything right now. Just trying to understand what it might be, how to treat if needed, and especially how to prevent in first place.

3 Likes

@GreenJewels how has switching to RO water helped your grow this time? I’m thinking about installing a system. My well water is great to drink and bathe in, I’m afraid it may be too hard for great plant growth.

1 Like

Ya my well water is great to drink. With a good sediment filter it runs 250 ppm. with the crap sediment filters it runs 400ppm. it’s just for the hydro. I’ll just use my tap in the dirt. Today’s the first day in the RO water. She appears to be liking it and her new cal mag and megacrop

She looks like she’s grown more since I looked this morning :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Well my scrog is not quite full but I’ll take it for my first go at it. She has been 2-weeks under 12/12 so I have decided to let her go and see what happens now. She is developing several nice bud sites so now it is a waiting game.

My autos are growing nicely. I think the calmag was right on time for the one plant. I have not seen any other leaves start to show the deficiency and the spots on the leaves have not grown. The picture of the bud that is included is the same bud from last week. Doing my best to fill the tents with all green, I don’t want to waste any light. Boy and to think a few short weeks ago I did not think I would harvest anything.

Thanks for all your support. @HappyHydroGrower @Lou4494 @Beekeeper @GreenJewels @NotquiteJuneCleaver

15 Likes

Great job ! @Bubblehead, you are becoming quite the green thumb grower. Looking beautiful :v::green_heart:

4 Likes

I don’t know if I would go that far…but I’m learning a ton and that is what it is about for me. Well that the enjoyment and producing the best bud in my world.

5 Likes

Very nice!

1 Like

You still have another week. Don’t stop tying her down till at least the third week and even then you might have to keep her tied down for the rest of the grow. Spread them limbs out!! :yum: :joy::joy:
Awesome job!! :+1:t2:

1 Like

Alright, I just finished tying down some more of her growth exposed 5-7 more bud sites to the light. I have to tell you she was none too pleased. She remembers me telling her on Friday that I was done with that kind of treatment.

Thanks for the tip @HappyHydroGrower , I thought two weeks was the max. Now I know. :metal:t2::metal:t5:

4 Likes

I have about another week and a half and I’m through with the three week stretch. I tied down a few today but I think I’m through tying them down. I might have to super crop some. But that’s about it. I try to keep it all level.
Great job. :+1:t2::sunglasses:

Looking for some help identifying this deficiency. I think it may be potassium.

Any guidance is appreciated

@HappyHydroGrower @NotquiteJuneCleaver @GreenJewels @DoobieNoobie

3 Likes

Did you get the help you needed on the other side?

3 Likes

Yes I did. Thanks for asking.

5 Likes

What was the conclusion?

The consensus was she looks hungry and it is too difficult to determine deficiency until I get her some food. Having been watered yesterday it will be a couple of days before they require moisture. When she does she will be fed. I am planning on feed back to back next week in an effort to get her back in shape.

More lessons for a new grower. I was worried about nute burn and went too far the other direction. It’s all good. Just making mental and journal notes to learn from experience.

8 Likes

Looks like your learning a ton! Great work!

3 Likes

Dang! Flipped my autos to 12/12 today. After a 9 hour sleep I popped the tent door and thought I was looking at someone else’s grow. The exploded! Even my droopy AK looks like a new plant. Who knew, sleep it does a body good!

8 Likes

Pictures!!

2 Likes

It’s hard to tell but the BG in the middle grew about 3 inches overnight. The plant in the upper left has been miss droopy plant until today. Back right probably grew 2 inches in places. Compare this family photo to the one from Sunday and you should be able to tell the difference.

12 Likes

Looking dope homie :sunglasses::v::bear:

4 Likes