Bubbleheads first grow

Thanks they got their first flower nutes tonight. I’m was only at 850ppm. I’m not sure I understand how you got 2000ppm using Roots Organics.

1 Like

My terp tea grow helps also im using soul a little different then roots i guess. Im also your using thier 5ml system right? There is also the difference in the amount of stuff u add and i add to our mixture.

Yes I’m using 5ml. I’m using foundation and foundation bloom as a top feed. When I run out of foundation bloom I’ll use the terp tea bloom. I’m not planning on mixing the terp tea with my nutes. You added them to a little water to keep the dust down, correct?

1 Like

Yes i did otherwise it gets a little dusty but it really seemed to bring the smells of the plants out and right now mine are secreting a ton of oils and r super sticky.

2 Likes

Also i noticed it made it flow into the coco better.

I read the labels of the foundation bloom and terp tea bloom and they are almost identical. The foundation bloom was a small pack included in the kit. I’m looking forward to getting to that stage.

1 Like

I cant wait to see how yours turn out and see what pheno it is going to be. Ive seen 2 different ones. One green one purple.

I think it’s interesting that the same strain can look so different.

2 Likes

It looks greAt. If you had 20 of those you would have a great harvest. I bet it gives you at least 15 grams.

2 Likes

I’d take that!

3 Likes

Have you had bubble gum. I’ve always wanted to grow it.

Ive never had bubblegum i cant wait

1 Like

I’ve heard a lot of good things about it

Same the flavor and high are supposed to be great also good for pain and a few other things.

2 Likes

I may put this in the books for the summer season. Depends on how the schedule works out. Really wanting to grow some Cindy 99 too.

2 Likes

Im thinking maybe a blue dream and a gelato or a peyote cridical. I wanna try some cindy 99 havent had some of that in about 10 yrs lol

I think the ladies are doing very well. Fed all but one of them on Friday for the first time with flowering nutes. The Jack in the air pot was not ready. I’m considering terminating the plant because I don’t think I have room in the 2x2 for two of them. I moved her to the auto tent and it took off. I will reassess tonight when I get a look at the Jack in the 2x2, she is sleeping right now. @blackthumbbetty @Beekeeper

Planning on going to a feed, feed, water schedule. Are there any pitfalls I should know about? @GreenJewels @Familyman @Covertgrower @DoobieNoobie @PurpNGold74

8 Likes

@Bubblehead feeding twice in a row won’t hurt them, but it depends on the strength you give them. Other than that sounds like you have handle on it.

5 Likes

Yep like covert said just keep an eye on your runoff numbers to make sure you don’t start getting an excess.

And they look great.

2 Likes

Yup. No problem but what was stated. Watch numbers for salt buildup. On water days id give her a bit more then usual to ‘miniflush’

4 Likes