Bubblegum Valentines Day Grow

The other one don’t have the clips?

Sorry, man. I hate those days. Dust yourself off and try again. There’ll be another day along tomorrow. Errr, today? :v::slight_smile:

4 Likes

Not sure how I’m going to train the other I use those clips to hang plants out to dry also.

1 Like

you got that right. Did a little this morning so far so good thanks @elheffe702

2 Likes

A little more training transplant soon when I get motivated.

7 Likes

Just Bought a new tent 4x4X80 coming Wednesday. Think I’m going to go with 10 gallon cloth pots. Decisions to be made soon.

4 Likes

What brand did you settle on?

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01731MNJE/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

4 Likes

Good choice I heave a 2x2 of theirs that I really like.

I will have a 2x2 a 2x4 and a 4x4 Next I’m buying a greenhouse. I may have to move.

4 Likes

I’m right in line with you, (2) 2x2’s, 3x3, and 4x4. I want a room but we would have to move, that would be a big ask and I don’t see that happening.

2 Likes

Form the looks of that stalk your gonna need the 10 gal pot and bigger tent…Light upgrade too?? Well Your officially hooked…:rofl:

Cleaned up a little. New tent coming tomorrow need to get more FFOF filled 1 pot with FFOF and ran out. Nothing open today. These 2 will have the 4x4 tent to themselves. Thinking of topping the one on the left again I think I Fimmed the other. Happy Easter Everyone!!!

6 Likes

Break time. I still have 30 geraniums to bring in from outside all in 3 gallon cloth pots hardening yesterday and today. Heavy rain and windy tonight.

8 Likes

Got a feeling there gonna be monsters if you let them! I TRY to get stalks like that when there that size, but maybe keeping them in smaller pots help with that? I have only went straight to final 5&7gal cloth pots…and my stalks take half the grow to get nice and thick… that’s going to get a lot bigger in the 10 gallon pots! I’m going with 10s this time too but going to do this first this time! Always learning from everyone but slow to do what I see and hear for some reasion … and my yield is proof of something needs be done LOL.
G-night

1 Like

I’m still thinking about soil rather than trying to find the right additives I may just go with straight FFOF and let them tell me what they want and need. Thoughts :thought_balloon:?? I can buy another brand for pot 2 to compare any suggestions?

3 Likes

That’s all I have used so far is All ffof/Happyfrog and nutes. but I’m only using ffof this round as the HappyFrog was a slow grower and less overall. Taste is good, buds were tight but Terps are mild, all the buds in FFOF taste and smoke better IMO… I see alot of people using different but for $17 a bag here I got 6 for everything, veggies mmj, spices so on
I’m trying not to mess up a good thing. I dont think my issue is soil , but rather lights and humidity. I ordered some mycos(sp?) to try as a Bud builder cause I really didnt see a difference with Crystal Burst… Terpinator works great though for frosting them up imo!
You might want to look at getting 2 Qb 240s in the 4x4. I bought from Alibaba and it’s been fine so far… but I need another one but I’m buying from them now. HLGs are expensive but if you can there the better ones to get. Spider farmer lights are good from the reviews, Budget lights too, but I bet there Alibaba boards!

2 Likes

I- have 3 HLG 100s V2 3000 and a plurple I was hoping those would suffice for this grow.

1 Like

Ha! Just used my last like,Lol. I believe your gonna need more light atleast 480w to flower a 4x4 for 2 plants, 3 or more over 600-700w but not necessarily… I have a mixture going on to but I’ve seen a big difference in bud size and quality at 280 to 480 to 720w @dbrn32 can tell you better than anyone on here, bet he pops in! But I know I needed more light when I went from 31x31x58 to a 4x4x80, just slow going and small starter buds i put a 240 qb in and got it up to 700w and they took off, and so did the nutes intake and they drank reg water like camels!
Eyes a closin because of this bug Bud I harvested ZZzz time.

2 Likes

Hard to say. If I was laying out a light I would certainly go bigger. But if the plants want to produce and stay healthy could be a pretty solid grow. Bogleg was flowering out a run in his veg tent with essentially 350 watts of same type of lighting. He ultimately scrapped the grow, I think it got pollinated from his breeding tent? But he had a pound in there easy.

I almost want to go dig through his journals to find it.

3 Likes