Hello all, from the USA here. So here’s my set up.
- Lighting- 1 Mars Hydro 144 Reflector (hung 20in from top of plants). Running 18/6 with only “growth” switch turned on.
- 2X4X5 tent. I’m looking for advice on when to flower Bubblegum in these dimensions…
- Two oscillating fans.
- Three 3 gallon Smart Pots. I’m looking for advice on watering as well…
- Soil- I did a little experiment, more like a NOOB experiment with my medium. I alternated back and forth while filling the Smart Pots… Miracle Grow-Happy Frog-Miracle Grow-Happy Frog etc. I understand now that it will be harder to tell what amount of nutrients I have going on in the soil mixture at any given time, making it harder to tell how much nutrients to feed with.
- Nutrients- Fox Farm Trio. As of now, I’m adding 1/2ml of growth and big bloom to 1 gallon of water, at every other watering. I realize this sounds like a very low dosage of nutes, but I’m trying to take in the nutes that are present in the 6 month release Miracle Grow/mixed with Happy Frog.
- Water- I’m watering with well water, straight from the ground. I would like some advice on this as well, I PH it down to 6.5 from it’s normal of around 7-7.5. Also, when I do the PHing, I do this after I add the nutes to the gallon of water and mix. My temperatures range a bit from day cycle to night. “Lights on” hovers around 75-85 degrees, “nights off” falls to 62-75 degrees. RH levels fluctuate from 22% up to 70%. I have a humidifier in tent, the air here is very dry in winter months, northern USA. The high humidity levels (70%+) are coming from at night, especially after I water. I have an exhaust fan set up so ventilation is no problem, it’s just trying to keep all this consistent… Everything is on timers, but I’m still getting low RH levels I think? Is 25-30% too low and damaging to Indicas?
Any and all advice would be helpful as I use for medicinal purposes. Thank you in advance to any help. And to the team, thank you for your support so far.