Bubblegum (auto) 1st grow

Strain; Type, ILGM Bubblegum fem + unknown bagseed

Age from Sprout: BG 1month, bagseed 2months?

Soil in pots. Brand and type of Soil & Size of Pots: ffof 3gal x2 x1 bagseed unknown size pot.(small)

How often do you water and how do you determine when to do so?
Water when girls look down.

PH of water and runoff or solution in reservoir: water ph 6.6
Runoff; na around 6.3

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS: just started using Alaskan fish nute at 1/2 strength.

Indoor or Outdoor: indoor

Light system, size and height from plants: 300w(135w) led about 12-15in from top to canopy.

Temps; Day, Night: 75°, 72°

Humidity; Day, Night: 50-65% rh, night; na

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size: fans

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier: na

Co2; Yes, No: no

Bottem right is unknown bagseed. All others BG.

5 Likes

Off to a fine starts by the look of things

Girls just woke up…

pic 1 & 2 BG1. Pic 3&4 BG2

I keep getting asked if they’re autos…
Really im not sure. What can you tell me?

4 Likes

Is this preflower? Or just normal growth?
Kinda worried about adding nutes.

1 Like

Ok after reading up on flowering. Ive come to the conclusion that my girls Are in preflower. (White hairs everywhere)
Will be using flower nuts with next water along with the fish fert.
Sound right?

Will be adding these next water.

Switched to 12/12.
73° 61%rh

1 Like

1 Like

11/17

Gave bagseed plant to buddy. Needed the room.
76° at 51% rh

Would pruning be wrong to do at this point? All im doing it tucking leafs under buds.

2 Likes

You can prune a few leaves, just don’t go crazy.

Day 48 and day 46.
Seems the one i topped is starting to get a little frost. Well its noticeable compaired to other one.
I just get my carbon filter and ph meter. Not too happy with ph runoff. No ppm meter yet.
Thanks for looking.

1 Like

1 Like

Shaping up nicely.

Same bud as last post. Getting some orange hairs. I think i stunted her somehow. Leaves look a little too dark.
I happy tho…cant wait.:smiley:

1 Like

Getting close…:smiley:

4 Likes

Looks awesome!

Thanks for the nice words.
For my first try…not to bad.

2 Likes

You have a very nice looking plant. The main thing remember for a first time grower is not to harvest to early. Do you have a microscope or jewelers loop to look at your trichomes. You want the trichomes to be cloudy with some amber. About 10% amber. By looking back at your grow journal, you went into flower around the first part of November. That would put your harvest date around the first part of January. I know this sounds like a long ways off, but your plant will bulk up and pack on more trichomes. Get something to post those pictures and keep us updated.

Good luck

Thanks.

And no i dont have anything for the tricomes… yet. I was looking to get a digital microscope some time soon.
Will keep posting.
Im gonna post some pic of my other plant tomorrow, somethings wrong.

1 Like

i have seen so pretty good pictures with just the zoom function on a smart phone. They also have clip on scopes for your smart phone but be careful of those, some are just junk.

I have a USB scope

https://www.amazon.com/Jiusion-Magnification-Endoscope-Microscope-Compatible/dp/B06WD843ZM/ref=sr_1_5?s=photo&ie=UTF8&qid=1544051370&sr=1-5&keywords=usb+microscope

This one works well and is cheap