Bubble hash and Rosin press

Processed some trim today from last years harvest

After that I took out my press and ran 25g of kief the @W.B.elpaso gave me the other day.

Ended up with 8g
Im gonna decarboxylate it in the oven at 150 for 48hrs then make some cartridges

7 Likes

I never realized you have to decarb after pressing. That may keep me away.

Nice blob by the way :metal:

4 Likes

Thats some cool stuff. I looked for the press you have and nobody has it, in stock anyway. Good lookin bubble from that trim.

1 Like

You don’t have to decarb after pressing that’s only if you’re making carts if you’re smoking dab the heat from smoking does it for you

2 Likes

Nice looking run :v:

1 Like

Thank you sir :metal::green_heart: makes total sense

1 Like

Nice wash.

I cant remember where I got my press but it came in a wooden box with big metal straps and was damaged. They sent me a new one. I sent them back the damaged one after using it a couple of times.

2 Likes

How? Show us. I’ve gunked up more carts than I care to say

1 Like

Ive gunked up so many carts or broken them. I usually put 5 or more grams into a small glass jar with lid on it. My oven only go down to 170 so I prop the door open slightly so I can keep the temps between 140 and 150. I run it for 2 days taking it out every now and then to check it or stir it. Then I draw it up into a big syringe and fill the cartridges. Sometimes ill add a little terpenes to it while its decarbing. Finding good cartridges that are designed for thick oils helps. Making cartridges is super wasteful no matter how do it. I have so much weed and kief and rosin lying around the house that I dont care. I use a closed loop butane extractor sometimes and sometimes ill make a qwet and make carts from that. Using the heat press requires no solvents and its less messy.

1 Like

Made 5 carts from 5.6g of rosin.

Thanks @W.B.elpaso for the kief

4 Likes

I am just curious what hash generally costs from a dispensary or whatever.
Friend just dropped by and gave me a piece about the diameter of a Quarter

2 Likes

I dont what the dispensaries charge for hash. I make my own and give it away quite often.

5 Likes

Heck ya! That’s what it’s all about man. A simple act of kindness can go a long ways to brighten someone’s day.
These ar all 3.5gramer Temple Balls. It brings me more enjoyment to make it and give it away. See the smile on everyone’s faces. :slight_smile:

I would think right now a shop would be selling a gram anywhere from 20-45$ per gram depending on quantity of the product.

3 Likes

Them are some nice looking balls ya got there.

3 Likes

wow… just wow

1 Like

@HippieRunner1 What’s your technique to make those balls.

1 Like

I like to let the bubble air dry after the washing. Some like the freeze dryer due to preserving the color and the fast turn around time but after you de-carb and roll it all that doesn’t matter. I like the natural slow dry myself. I feel like it hold the flavor alittle better.

I broke my method down pretty good a few months ago. If you have any more questions feel free to ask. I live talking bubble. :slight_smile: It’s definitely a lost art :crazy_face: