Bubble gum ilgm leaves turning purple

leaves turning purple The leaves are turning purple on my bubblegum plant is this normal hoping to have this my January post For bud of month I just want to make sure that this looks right to everyone

6 Likes

I’ve never grown the strain, but I would say that your girls look good to me. What week of flower are they in. Decent frost!

Looks good to me

1 Like

I will be harvesting January 1 or 2nd don’t want to give away the good flowers

1 Like

That looks awesome! I can’t wait to see the Bom!

Kind of disappointed in this months

1 Like

You had a great looking entry I believe everyone was just blowed away by that massive bud. It’s really getting tough I have been following since the start and the entries just keep getting better and better. It’s a shame can’t get a sample of each to make that final decision.

3 Likes

Wow that looks amazing brother you are killing it!!! That girl looks delicious how does she smell?

Sweet she’s very very sweet coming down on the first

1 Like

@Allen13420 is correct on the massive size of the that one bud taking all of the votes . Yours is looking delicious. The size is impressive but I have decided to do my voting on bud of the month by which one of the buds I would rather have a taste of if given the choice .

2 Likes

My choice was yours or @hillcrest21678. Both were amazing to me and it came down to zooming in and studying what I saw.

I love competition and can’t wait to get in! I have a few for outdoor that will have to wait for next Fall, but some Blueberry autos are on the way for a try under lights.

Just sprouting some bag seed right now to learn indoor environment to prepare for the good stuff. Don’t want to ruin valuable seeds if I can help it! :wink:

2 Likes

I hope you’re gone a have succes whith your indoor trial :relaxed:

1 Like

I did the same as you that’s why when I hadn’t voted for hillcrest because I didn’t want to vote for myself by far this is the best BOM of the month so far that I’ve seen

1 Like

Hey Florida good luck with your new setup hope you grow some kill

1 Like